By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I say we either Lynch NP or ignore him altogether - I'm tired of him slowing down the game and refuse to answer the most simple of questions...

I guess we gotta pick up from where left of yesterday...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Might as well tell us your name now.

I'm Princess Zelda

I gotta ask this. Are you a jailkeeper, or a normal blocker? It's possible you might have saved prof's life night 1.

I am a jailkeeper. I really regret saying that, since it boosts my chance of being a nightkill target pretty greatly (maybe you wanted to know why your kill attempt on prof failed? :P) I'm kidding of course- but I am a jailkeeper, yes.

Just for the sake of information, I jailkept Wonk yesterday (because I thought that he might kill tonight, not because I thought he was a target, which is why I protected Prof)

Considering I got a result last night I think you are most likely lying.

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Might as well tell us your name now.

I'm Princess Zelda

I gotta ask this. Are you a jailkeeper, or a normal blocker? It's possible you might have saved prof's life night 1.

I am a jailkeeper. I really regret saying that, since it boosts my chance of being a nightkill target pretty greatly (maybe you wanted to know why your kill attempt on prof failed? :P) I'm kidding of course- but I am a jailkeeper, yes.

Just for the sake of information, I jailkept Wonk yesterday (because I thought that he might kill tonight, not because I thought he was a target, which is why I protected Prof)

I promise you, I jailkept you last night

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:

I promise you, I jailkept you last night

and I got results. So you lie. You got blocked or I got bussed.

If there is a roleblocker who targeted me last night, please come forward so that we can solve this mess

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
If there is a roleblocker who targeted me last night, please come forward so that we can solve this mess

prof was a roleblocker. It's possible he blocked you. But I don't know why he would, he might have tried to "absorb" your powers like he tried it on trucks.

Funnily if he did he would have been unsuccessful on both occasions.

mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:

prof was a roleblocker. It's possible he blocked you. But I don't know why he would, he might have tried to "absorb" your powers like he tried it on trucks.

Funnily if he did he would have been unsuccessful on both occasions.

EBWOP

Unsuccessful in absorbing and using the power that is.

Could prof have blocked radish and then get killed? And would that have block still have an effect?! This is getting messy! Either radish is lying or wonk is - or prof blocked radish... Damn messy

@Wonk what kind of results did you get then?

DanneSandin said:
Could prof have blocked radish and then get killed? And would that have block still have an effect?! This is getting messy! Either radish is lying or wonk is - or prof blocked radish... Damn messy

Kills are supposed to be resolved last, so yes if prof targeted radish then he would have blocked radish from blocking Wonk. That's quite a specific scenario though.