By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
Why do we all wanna lynch somebody day one? Is it cuz of how they use to play and have exposed them selfs?

If we all went for "no lynch" on Day 1, then the only information we would have on Day 2 would be the people who died during Night 1 and that isn't necessarily much. By trying to find a candidate for a lynch on Day 1, even if it is a mislynch, we have discussions to look back on that can help us to determine who is scum.

Oh man, what have I gotten myself into? =P this is Mafia on PRO level! :-o

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Also, damn... that was too early, now I killed of the the lynchtrain analysis by not hammering myself, also sorry Hatmoza for taking the fucking cowardly way out, but the discussion arround me was lame and radish did not take the opportunity to do something^^

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Vote: Stefl1504

btw, pro-town bodyguard, you aren't as entertaining as I thought and the role just sucks

Are you done with roleclaiming? You should know by now that most people like to follow the mantra "lynch all liars".

Oh? is that so, well I didn't lie once this game, but I have grown too disruptive to the game, so I should be lynched if sane townies want to win^^

Stefl1504 said:
Also, damn... that was too early, now I killed of the the lynchtrain analysis by not hammering myself, also sorry Hatmoza for taking the fucking cowardly way out, but the discussion arround me was lame and radish did not take the opportunity to do something^^

I'd like you to start making sense like right now!

It takes 11 votes to lynch you so you're faaaaaar away from that and you're already talking about hammering yourself.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

It takes 11 votes to lynch you so you're faaaaaar away from that and you're already talking about hammering yourself.

Oh, I mean like, I should've waited for more people to get on my lynchtrain before rage"quiting" I did not really quit - I just want to amuse myself and see more WTF is that guy doing reactions...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

At this point it looks like he is banking on us believing that he is a jester as his last hope to avoid a lynch.

Thats why I told you to vig shot me, lol - no I am NO JESTER and I really don't want to make you believe I am one, I am a town bodyguard^^

I think we should press him on the daytime bodyguard role - that's a really strange role, but if he could give us a character's name that suits the role, then maybe he's telling the truth

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

What the hell?

I don't get it, is Stefl a jester or something?

Then, he does not deserve to win, I think he should be shot.

Sorry, once again I am laughing my ass off... well if you are afraid I am a jester I told you to vigshot me now, then you still can go on with stupid "zombie lynch radish" behaviour, also, RADISH APPEAR, if you don't you are missing out on all the fun :D

EBWOP: Nevermind.