By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

How far are those?

My limitations?
Well, you know one.

Do you continue to beat around the bush because you can't say or because you're being difficult on purpose?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Might as well tell us your name now.

I'm Princess Zelda

I gotta ask this. Are you a jailkeeper, or a normal blocker? It's possible you might have saved prof's life night 1.

I am a jailkeeper. I really regret saying that, since it boosts my chance of being a nightkill target pretty greatly (maybe you wanted to know why your kill attempt on prof failed? :P) I'm kidding of course- but I am a jailkeeper, yes.

Just for the sake of information, I jailkept Wonk yesterday (because I thought that he might kill tonight, not because I thought he was a target, which is why I protected Prof)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh and if the arsonist is the variation that can cause death at any time, it would point towards Smeags or nen. But it'd be really odd for them to choose such a time for the kill if it's a town role as the wiki says.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm gonna repeat myself because we've focused on something else since the day started but I want anyone who has been informed they have been burnt/ignited to come forward and say it.

Also, I'd really like it if someone could figure out something that makes sense with how Outlaw died and how Rol's role was supposed to work because I feel I'm missing something there.

I gotta ask this, so that I don't get it wrong: but I guess that Rol had to choose who he wanted to help/protect, but that his protection still helped even when he was killed?

Crazy theory: Maybe the arsonist could burn someone during the DAY? But that doesn't seem very plausible..

I thought about the Day Kill too but it doesn't make sense since it would be impossible for Rol to heal that person thus making his ability useless for fire.

I also thought he could target someone granting him immunity to fire or poison or paralysis (vote block probably) but with Rol being limited in his uses and the slim chances of him protecting the very person the poisonner/arsonist is going to target it would have made his role pretty useless.

Did Rol or outlaw say he was limited?

And radish, why wouldn't you have told us that yesterday? More than shedding light on the prof/Trucks situation, it would have informed us that being roleblocked apparently doesn't give a message.

Rol's message:

The usual downside that comes with RPG gameplay are status effects and it's something that really bothers me. Getting paralyzed means that you will most likely take a hit from an enemy (not necessarily though), because you can't move for a while. But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned which will definitely drain your health. Since the amount of items you can carry is limited, it often happens that you don't have an antidote with you. I really hate getting poisoned or burned, it's something that needs to be watched out for.

Signature goes here!

Interesting.

Vote: radish

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Interesting.

Vote: radish

This could be interesting:

Why? Because I am telling the truth 100% about my character and role

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:

I'm Princess Zelda

I gotta ask this. Are you a jailkeeper, or a normal blocker? It's possible you might have saved prof's life night 1.

I am a jailkeeper. I really regret saying that, since it boosts my chance of being a nightkill target pretty greatly (maybe you wanted to know why your kill attempt on prof failed? :P) I'm kidding of course- but I am a jailkeeper, yes.

Just for the sake of information, I jailkept Wonk yesterday (because I thought that he might kill tonight, not because I thought he was a target, which is why I protected Prof)

Why not protect prof again? Or me? Or NintendoPie?

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Ooooh, that was YOU!? haha what a bad choise! did you try it this last night as well??

Nah, I blocked someone who I thought was suspicious - obviously it didn't help though, so I don't know if it's necessarily worth sharing that information. Just know that I have infinite uses, so if you really want information on who I used my power on, then I will share

One of these things is not like the others.

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Scan radish for his name and find out if he lied.

I'm talking about me having limitations.

I think at this point you're better off telling us about your limitations.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:

I'm Princess Zelda

Why not protect prof again? Or me? Or NintendoPie?

Because I wanted Prof to be able to use his ability (and I refuse to believe that there isn't a normal doc role in this town), and I didn't trust NinPie at all. I did consider protecting you, but I didn't feel that you'd be a target - I wanted to target who I thought would be the one doing the killing.

Watch me on YouTube!