By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm gonna repeat myself because we've focused on something else since the day started but I want anyone who has been informed they have been burnt/ignited to come forward and say it.

Also, I'd really like it if someone could figure out something that makes sense with how Outlaw died and how Rol's role was supposed to work because I feel I'm missing something there.

I gotta ask this, so that I don't get it wrong: but I guess that Rol had to choose who he wanted to help/protect, but that his protection still helped even when he was killed?

Crazy theory: Maybe the arsonist could burn someone during the DAY? But that doesn't seem very plausible..

I thought about the Day Kill too but it doesn't make sense since it would be impossible for Rol to heal that person thus making his ability useless for fire.

I also thought he could target someone granting him immunity to fire or poison or paralysis (vote block probably) but with Rol being limited in his uses and the slim chances of him protecting the very person the poisonner/arsonist is going to target it would have made his role pretty useless.

I'm thinking that Rol did protect SOMEONE, just the wrong person, and that Hat has a little fun with us burning outlaw in twilight... Just a thought... Don't really know how a fire doc works really...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I thought about the Day Kill too but it doesn't make sense since it would be impossible for Rol to heal that person thus making his ability useless for fire.

I also thought he could target someone granting him immunity to fire or poison or paralysis (vote block probably) but with Rol being limited in his uses and the slim chances of him protecting the very person the poisonner/arsonist is going to target it would have made his role pretty useless.

I'm thinking that Rol did protect SOMEONE, just the wrong person, and that Hat has a little fun with us burning outlaw in twilight... Just a thought... Don't really know how a fire doc works really...

Just read up on the Arsonist on the Mafia wiki and it seems there's a variant of the Arsonist who primes people at night and ignites them whenever they want (even during the Day) which seems to be what we've experienced yesterday. The Wiki suggests this variant is usually town aligned but I see absolutely no reason for a Town aligned player to ignite Outlaw. He was far from suspicious.

Also, after checking with hatmoza's game collection, I believe the Arsonist is Melissa Pearce/Mitochondria Eve from Parasite Eve.

Signature goes here!

Pie's explaination was not enough. It seems he is just covering his mistake, why else would he wait for so long to tell us his skill is limited?

Vote: NintendoPie.

morenoingrato said:

Pie's explaination was not enough. It seems he is just covering his mistake, why else would he wait for so long to tell us his skill is limited?

Vote: NintendoPie.

He did tell us at the beginning of Day Two. He's just very uncooperative and apparently hates repeating himself. Certainly not good town behavior but I don't think he's scum for it.

Right now, our friend radish just shot up my suspect list, I now really really want him to tell us who he blocked last night...

Signature goes here!

EBWOP: Oh and I also want him to answer mantle's question about being roleblocker or jailkeeper too.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Scan radish for his name and find out if he lied.

I'm talking about me having limitations.

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Scan radish for his name and find out if he lied.

I'm talking about me having limitations.

How far are those?

morenoingrato said:

How far are those?

My limitations?
Well, you know one.

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm gonna repeat myself because we've focused on something else since the day started but I want anyone who has been informed they have been burnt/ignited to come forward and say it.

Also, I'd really like it if someone could figure out something that makes sense with how Outlaw died and how Rol's role was supposed to work because I feel I'm missing something there.

I gotta ask this, so that I don't get it wrong: but I guess that Rol had to choose who he wanted to help/protect, but that his protection still helped even when he was killed?

Crazy theory: Maybe the arsonist could burn someone during the DAY? But that doesn't seem very plausible..

Did Rol or outlaw say he was limited?

And radish, why wouldn't you have told us that yesterday? More than shedding light on the prof/Trucks situation, it would have informed us that being roleblocked apparently doesn't give a message.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

How far are those?

My limitations?
Well, you know one.

What?

Okay, how many times can you use your power?