By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:

He is not exactly immune. Their actual intention may not have been to kill danne but to do something else.

Also you evaded my second question.

it was one shot.

What do you mean he isn't exaclty immune?  Why are you now saying that the intention was to do something else? Your theories aren't making any sence to me.

My theory wasn't that strong tbh. I thought it would be difficult to remove danne later stages so maybe they might have tried to weaken him, since his ability is x-shot too. But then it's completely possible to win without removing him so yeah.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Ooooh, that was YOU!? haha what a bad choise! did you try it this last night as well??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
Radish, I feel no pressure.

Can you please tell us why you didn't/couldn't investigate last night?

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:

damn it NinPie! why can't you simply talk straight with us?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:

Can you please tell us why you didn't/couldn't investigate last night?

Since you asked nicely...

I have limitations, I've said it before.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Might as well tell us your name now.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Ooooh, that was YOU!? haha what a bad choise! did you try it this last night as well??

Nah, I blocked someone who I thought was suspicious - obviously it didn't help though, so I don't know if it's necessarily worth sharing that information. Just know that I have infinite uses, so if you really want information on who I used my power on, then I will share

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Might as well tell us your name now.

I'm Princess Zelda

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I'm Princess Zelda

I'm gonna repeat myself because we've focused on something else since the day started but I want anyone who has been informed they have been burnt/ignited to come forward and say it.

Also, I'd really like it if someone could figure out something that makes sense with how Outlaw died and how Rol's role was supposed to work because I feel I'm missing something there.

Signature goes here!