By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@supermario

I didn't HoS you because you laid out your opinion, I HoS'd you because you thought juggernaut was a possibility.

Around the Network

To be honest, I didn't know what the votals were, and I thought that Noctis was probably lynched already, but just in case he wasn't, I wanted to unvote to give him more time for some last words. I didn't really think he could dissuade me from lynching him, but you never know what interesting things a person will say on the brink of a lynch.

And I, too, and to hear from NinPie.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

insomniac17 said:

I agree with Trucks. I didn't manage to get online before you guys lynched Noctis, and I was surprised that he was lynched so quickly. It's great that we got the SK, but after voting for a time extension, everyone jumped on the first possible lynch candidate without giving them a chance to defend themselves and the extension was basically pointless. And since the mafia wouldn't know he wasn't town, they would of course be happy to go along. I believe that those who voted for Noctis are our best bet for finding Mafia today.

It looks like the first person to vote for Noctis was Mantle. I'm just skimming the last few pages, so I don't have the exact post. Truck was next here (page 36). Radish followed here (page36). FF was next, citing lynch all lurkers as his reasoning, here (page 36). Danne did the same, here (page 36). Smeags was next here (page 36). Outlaw followed, here (page 36). Mantle then unvoted Noctis, here (page 36). Supermario voted here (page 36). NinPie voted here (page 36).

Mantle explains his reasoning for unvoting here (page 37). Stefl votes here (page 37). Final unvotes Noctis here (page 38), to allow him to defend himself. By that time, it was too late.

Of all of these players, I am most inclined to believe that Mantle and FF are not mafia. At the very least, they are playing cautiously by at least trying to give someone a chance to defend themselves before lynching them. Mantle in particular comes across as protown to me, because of this post. "I think we shouldn't just lynch noctis. We now have more time, and nin is acting very very strange. If he was townie he wouldn't have, simple as that."

If Trucks is the cop, then he's safe as well. Outlaw is obviously innocent, as we know his role. That would leave Radish, Danne, Smeags, Supermario, NinPie, and Stefl. Of these, I would most like to hear from Smeags and Stefl.

Thanks for that chronology. You're missing Wonk's vote which hammered Noctis.

Right now, I would personally cross off Stefl, Danne and NinPie because I do believe their roleclaims (for now). That leaves SM128 who I feel good about. On the other hand,  radish, Smeags and Wonk I have no reason whatsoever to trust any of them.

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:
I think that is a very stupid idea.

NintendoPie's role in no way has confirmed him as a townie, and simply listening to him on whether or not somebody lied about their name could just be us allowing the mafia to call every shot.

So far NinPie's action have been in line with what I expect of him. I know you haven't played with him before but I highly doubt he could go from insecure noob to someone who could pull off what you're accusing him of.

I also don't see the harm in waiting for him to report his findings. It's not like we'll insta-lynch his target if he reports someone lying about his name.

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:

Quoted for attention, get your ass in here. We're waiting for you!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
, and participated in the lynch of Noctis.

Wait, that's a bad thing? He was an SK, a threat to us all.

FoS: Baalz.

NinPie: what did you find in your investigations??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I will change my vote once he comes back and explains himself.

vote : NintendoPie                                   

mantlepiecek said:

I will change my vote once he comes back and explains himself.

vote : NintendoPie                                   

Explain myself for what? I have nothing to explain...

Indeed, hurry SonyTart.

You came to FoS Baalz and didn't answer that question.