By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Nen no I remember that he's nerfed, I just couldn't remember in what way. I just knew that he had some Kinda limit on the investigation...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Lynchee L9 L8 L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 L1 Bye!
Danne Noctis

Ninpie Prof Baalz Mantlepie

Prof Moreno

Noctis Trucks Radish Final-Fan Danne Smeags Outlaw Mario Ninpie Stelf
Wonk
Nen Linkz

Outlaw

Linkz Nen

Here's yesterday's voting chart. While it's true that Noctis wasn't on anyone's team so we can't analyze his interactions with people, we have to consider that from the scum's point of view, Noctis was a risk-free mislynch and that's pretty fucking irrisistible for scum so you can bet your ass there's a few Mafia members on that lynch train.

I'll be back later to express my thoughts on the people who voted for Noctis, but in the meantime don't be shy and comment on who you think could be scum among them.

Signature goes here!

I agree with Trucks. I didn't manage to get online before you guys lynched Noctis, and I was surprised that he was lynched so quickly. It's great that we got the SK, but after voting for a time extension, everyone jumped on the first possible lynch candidate without giving them a chance to defend themselves and the extension was basically pointless. And since the mafia wouldn't know he wasn't town, they would of course be happy to go along. I believe that those who voted for Noctis are our best bet for finding Mafia today.

It looks like the first person to vote for Noctis was Mantle. I'm just skimming the last few pages, so I don't have the exact post. Truck was next here (page 36). Radish followed here (page36). FF was next, citing lynch all lurkers as his reasoning, here (page 36). Danne did the same, here (page 36). Smeags was next here (page 36). Outlaw followed, here (page 36). Mantle then unvoted Noctis, here (page 36). Supermario voted here (page 36). NinPie voted here (page 36).

Mantle explains his reasoning for unvoting here (page 37). Stefl votes here (page 37). Final unvotes Noctis here (page 38), to allow him to defend himself. By that time, it was too late.

Of all of these players, I am most inclined to believe that Mantle and FF are not mafia. At the very least, they are playing cautiously by at least trying to give someone a chance to defend themselves before lynching them. Mantle in particular comes across as protown to me, because of this post. "I think we shouldn't just lynch noctis. We now have more time, and nin is acting very very strange. If he was townie he wouldn't have, simple as that."

If Trucks is the cop, then he's safe as well. Outlaw is obviously innocent, as we know his role. That would leave Radish, Danne, Smeags, Supermario, NinPie, and Stefl. Of these, I would most like to hear from Smeags and Stefl.

I'd like to hear from Ninpie, but it won't do any good considering he will just say something along the lines of "Guys, how does my role make sense as a mafia, and why would I have done what I did if I was mafia."

I'm not even going to waste any time waiting.

Vote: NintendoPie

He made a huge slip day 1, played stupid day 2

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

EBWOP (It posted early for some ungodly reason)

I'd like to hear from Ninpie, but it won't do any good considering he will just say something along the lines of "Guys, how does my role make sense as a mafia, and why would I have done what I did if I was mafia."

I'm not even going to waste any time waiting.

Vote: NintendoPie

He made a huge slip day 1, played stupid in regards to what mafia would do and how he can't possibly be mafia, and participated in the lynch of Noctis.

Around the Network

@Insomniac FF unvoted when it was too late, as you say. Wouldn't that look very Good afterwards?! You believe he's pro town for doing so - while I could argue it's very scummy indeed to vote for a Lynch, and when you get One you unvote and say 'hey let the man defend himself!' It's very easy looking like a Good chap and an honest player if you do that! But earlier, when FF voted for the Lynch there were no talk about giving him a chance to defend himself!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
@Insomniac FF unvoted when it was too late, as you say. Wouldn't that look very Good afterwards?! You believe he's pro town for doing so - while I could argue it's very scummy indeed to vote for a Lynch, and when you get One you unvote and say 'hey let the man defend himself!' It's very easy looking like a Good chap and an honest player if you do that! But earlier, when FF voted for the Lynch there were no talk about giving him a chance to defend himself!

That is true. I do not claim that either of them are not mafia for sure. I did say this.... "At the very least, they are playing cautiously by at least trying to give someone a chance to defend themselves before lynching them."

What I mean here is that they could still be mafia and they could have claimed to want to give Noctis a chance to defend himself for that very reason you posted. Final-Fan is a good enough player to do something like that, but I am hesitant to say for sure one way or another. At least from what I remember (mind you, this is nearly two years ago), waiting for a player to defend themselves before lynching is in line with Final's play style. If that's changed in more recent games, other players will hopefully be able to chime in and let me know.

Final was only the third to vote for Noctis, and he didn't post (unless I missed one) from the time he voted to the time he unvoted.

I'm also not sure how close the final vote and FF's unvote were timewise. There was enough time for SM to reply with a decently sized post, which seems to me to say that Final should have seen the last vote. And if I recall correctly, games here have traditionally used the system of voting where as soon as a majority is reached, the day ends. It is possible that FF didn't notice the last vote, but I can't really say since the timestamps on the posts are basically useless at this point.

With all of this, it's hard to really say one way or another. I'm less inclined to condemn him for that partly because of what I remember, and partly because of the speed of the lynch. I singled out the two players that I did for a reason, however.

mantlepiecek said:

1) What are the chances of a townie killing prof, and the town managing to stop their own from getting killed? During night?

2) So you think there are two mafia teams possible.....

What are the chances of there being two mafia teams, both failing to kill a townie, and prof getting killed by a townie? Why would a vigilante kill prof when he had role claimed already?

HoS : supermario

Very odd. You asked me for my opinion and then I give you possible options, yet you HoS me?

1) If we have someone who thought he was scum, then obviously very high. If the doctor protected the same person the mafia did, obviously very high.

2) Yes, two teams are still possible. When did I ever say they both failed to kill? I said they could both have targeted the same people like in the last game. Again, I am just listing all options. I already said strongman was "very likely", but vigilante is "possible". You need to learn to differentiate the two. Also, the way Prof was acting yesterday, I'm sure there was a lot of people who didn't really believe him.

nen-suer said:

Mario is not acting like his town self and his famous reasoning and quote culsters are not as good as when he's town.

Do you mean I am not acting like my "cop self". You have to remember that I wasn't a normal townie the last two games you have played with me. My role is still helpful, but not in the same was as a cop. My reasoning is still sound as are my quote clusters.

insomniac17 said:

Supermario voted here (page 36).

That would leave Radish, Danne, Smeags, Supermario, NinPie, and Stefl. Of these, I would most like to hear from Smeags and Stefl.

"That is the 7th vote on him after Mantle's unvote, so he better show up and say something."

"Still, that is enough votes on him unless you guys want to lynch him before he gets a chance to talk..."

I wanted him to show up and defend himself. I even said that was enough votes on him, but others still continued to vote. Wonk hammered before I even had a chance to unvote, much like Final Fan's unvote.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think we should wait for Pie's investigation, if he checked someone and that person lied about his name, we can easily lynch that individual.

I think that is a very stupid idea.

NintendoPie's role in no way has confirmed him as a townie, and simply listening to him on whether or not somebody lied about their name could just be us allowing the mafia to call every shot.