By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

??? what are you even talking about ???

humm...

okay, I think you probably mean one of the last posts on page one(@50) - ooooh, blimey, now that changes everything! I am sooo stupid, I forgot to read the thread, wait I can't read, dumbdumb go eat brainz ~

No, I am talking about the sign-up thread.

And the way you answer the questions directed at you don't give me a town vibe.

Okay, now i am sure you aren't sure if I am scum anymore or just butthurt, and yes I already read the one in the signups too... though I think that final-fan made it already very clear inside the game what he wants to accomplish with it.

Around the Network

Why do we all wanna lynch somebody day one? Is it cuz of how they use to play and have exposed them selfs?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wait you are messing with me here, wasn't that you who already wrote in the sign-ups we should lynch radish?

Stefl1504 said:
Wait you are messing with me here, wasn't that you who already wrote in the sign-ups we should lynch radish?

Okay, no, you both made posts about lynching radish day 1 in the sign-ups

My oh my, we might have a real live strong Day 1 scum suspect on our hands here. I mean, I knew Stefl was suspicious, but this is starting to look REALLY bad for him. Good job Rol.

Unvote radish
Vote Stefl

Much as I'd like to lynch radish, I can't ignore a lead as promising as this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Okay, now i am sure you aren't sure if I am scum anymore or just butthurt, and yes I already read the one in the signups too... though I think that final-fan made it already very clear inside the game what he wants to accomplish with it

Right, you have read FF's post(s) in the sign-up thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565625

Here you said that unusual behavior needs to have a reason, otherwise it's suspicious. That's why FF was your top suspect.

We are looking at a clear contradiction here.

YO MOM... wait thats not appropriate, anyway, I demand a vig shoots me in the face right about when some people have voted for me (in the best case you are a one-shot-daytimevig, this would make me lose as jester, and in case I am a bomb it would there isn't a power wasted) and I don't get the possibilty to distract town anymore from being dumb and going after radish just because and radish, you goddamn just fucking just the hoops!

Vote: Stefl1504

btw, pro-town bodyguard, you aren't as entertaining as I thought and the role just sucks

I thought you said you weren't drunk anymore?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:
At least kill me in a couple of days when you'll be able to get information from my death- ie. people's interactions with me in the previous days could give a clue (some people might have been pushing too hard for a lynch etc)

Also, it's pretty obvious that I'm playing better this game than last game, since if you ignore those traps that Rol made me fall into (and honestly, it could have happened to anyone), I've been starting to analyse people's comments, and was thinking of voting someone that hadn't voted me first. I really think that this is the round where I reveal all my mafia talent that I've been storing and improving on throughout my experience of playing a number of rounds of Mafia. When you look back on this game in a future round, you'll notice little things like my verbal warnings and (coming soon) FoS and HoS, rather than flat-out votes.
Some people think that I don't take suggestions into consideration, but like any well-oiled organisation, I like to think that my current playstyle is a combination of all the things that I've learnt during my time playing Mafia - honestly, I think that a lot of players here can't see through the "old radish" that messed up in so many games during the past, that they can't put their biases aside and realise that I'm not actually the same player anymore.

fucking stop talking about yourself and find scum.

Final-Fan said:
I thought you said you weren't drunk anymore?

I shouldn't be anymore... I had about 1,56 promille arround 3am , so right now I should settle at 0,2