By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

God damnit! I knew prof was in trouble :(

Anyways, we got one thing right: lynching noctis!

What is a passive janitor?? Someone that compuslively cleans up?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

What do you mean by hitman?

And how can you say there is a passive janitor. What do you mean?

Oh! And noctis being kefka (FF antagonist) should give us some clues!

If mantle means there's a role that is actually janitoring but doesn't know it, that wouldn't explain the lack of extra deaths.(other than outlaw)

Linkzmax said:
What do you mean by hitman?

And how can you say there is a passive janitor. What do you mean?

According to Prof. Layton, there was no way the death could have been stopped, so I thought maybe it's a mafia hitman.

The janitor striked on both the nights, it's possible unless he dies, all night kills might go janitored.

Around the Network

I thought you might have meant that, I've just never heard it called that. "Strongman" is more common.

I see, so it's more like a janitor enabler.

mantlepiecek said:
I am thinking prof was killed by a mafia hitman, if he is a townie.

Also there is a passive janitor.

I think you might be thinking strongman and yeah from the flavor it does seem to be the case. With the line "nothing would have prevented this murder."

As for the passive janitor that also seems to make sence with the line "the work of someone else".  I wonder if the janitor gets the info of the kills or if there is someone else.

Yeah, I meant the strongman. I referred to the flash manual for roles and only found mafia hitman.

If mantle is going by only the flavor for his "passive janitor" idea, it's true that it could be we have a random person (possibly town) who is going to automatically cause all deaths to be janitored as long as he's alive. Or it could simply mean that the mafia who did the hit is a different person than the mafia janitor.

Either way, it's great to have gotten the SK but on the other hand it doesn't help us hunt mafia since they surely didn't know he was the SK.

Do our cops have anything to say? (While I sleep...)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Why are everyone assuming that it's not the mafia cleaning up after their Dirty deeds?