By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:
It's okay, Baalz. Your comments saying things like that don't even phase me anymore. I'm just not going to bother.

What your childish mind doesn't understand is they aren't intended on phasing you. 

The day 1 comments were directed towards you because every post you made continued to contradict yourself and they were the completely wrong answers to the questions being asked.

Now today, people ask you questions, yet you try to play games with us.  Rather than saying something as simple as "I am Oak," you weave your way around it, and post pictures of who you are.

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

It has been suggested that he is restricted from explicitly name claiming.  An obvious extension of that would be a restriction from explaining that he is restricted from naming his character.  What makes you completely sure that this is not the case with NinPie? 

If he is restricted from name claiming, then he should have been modkilled for posting a picture of his character.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:
It's okay, Baalz. Your comments saying things like that don't even phase me anymore. I'm just not going to bother.

What your childish mind doesn't understand is they aren't intended on phasing you. 

The day 1 comments were directed towards you because every post you made continued to contradict yourself and they were the completely wrong answers to the questions being asked.

Now today, people ask you questions, yet you try to play games with us.  Rather than saying something as simple as "I am Oak," you weave your way around it, and post pictures of who you are.

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

It has been suggested that he is restricted from explicitly name claiming.  An obvious extension of that would be a restriction from explaining that he is restricted from naming his character.  What makes you completely sure that this is not the case with NinPie? 

Because every "hint" that ninpie has provided for his inability to talk about his character has nothing to do with mods, or restriction.

Here:

Go to Page 36, 24th to last comment.

NintendoPie said:
Here:

Aha yeah, I see it.

The thing is, you can't just take what Wonk says for granted- I don't think he necessarily knows what he's talking about regarding lie detectors. It's always better to be safe than sorry regarding one of these roles, so although I can see your point, I'd definitely be happier if you closed your eyes - pretend that Prof never asked you to say anything - and just say the phrase that we all want to hear :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NintendoPie said:
Here:

It would have been easier to simply link the post, don't you think?

----------

Like Wonk has said, we could use the lie detector on NintendoPie from a statement he has already said. That is part of the reason why I am a bit less suspicious of him. It still doesn't explain why he is as stubborn as a mule though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I don't know how to do those cool link thingies. I didn't want a jumble of words either.

Somehow this game is giving me a headache... anyway, I am too tired to think about stuff so I am just going to put noctis to L-1...

Vote: Noctis

@NintendoPie: All this just so you dont have to repeat yourself, I think you might be even more stubborn than I am.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@NintendoPie: All this just so you dont have to repeat yourself, I think you might be even more stubborn than I am.

With what comments are you referring to specifically?

NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

With what comments are you referring to specifically?

You mindlessly refusing to say "I am Professor Oak".

Signature goes here!