By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Read any game I played town.
Wonder how I can be so stupid.
???
Profit!

@Everyone: Please vote stefl, he is scum.

See, my role is to die, it doesn't matter^^

As for lynching him in one of the bigger games instead:  This is one of the bigger games. 

Yeah, I was trying to point out one of the pro points of lynching him in this game^^

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

???
Profit!

See, my role is to die, it doesn't matter^^

Final-Fan said:

As for lynching him in one of the bigger games instead:  This is one of the bigger games. 

Yeah, I was trying to point out one of the pro points of lynching him in this game^^

EBWOP

Also Radish, if you do not earnestly try day 2 (the rest of today) I promise you I will haunt you! Because I just bought you some additional time and got the attention of people who are after you. (at least rols :P)

radishhead said:
At least kill me in a couple of days when you'll Be able to get information from my death- ie. people's interactions with me in the previoUs days couLd give a cLue (some people might have been puSHIng Too hard for a lynch etc)

Also, it's pretty obvious that I'm playing better this game than last game, since if you ignore those traps that Rol made me fall into (and honestly, it could have happened to anyone), I've been starting to analyse people's comments, and was thinking of voting someone that hadn't voted me first. I really think that this is the round where I reveal all my mafia talent that I've been storing and improving on throughout my experience of playing a number of rounds of Mafia. When you look back on this game in a future round, you'll notice little things like my verbal warnings and (coming soon) FoS and HoS, rather than flat-out votes.

Some people think that I don't take suggestions into consideration, but like any well-oiled organisation, I like to think that my current playstyle is a combination of all the things that I've learnt during my time playing Mafia - honestly, I think that a lot of players here can't see through the "old radish" that messed up in so many games during the past, that they can't put their biases aside and realise that I'm not actually the same player anymore.

This is exactly the sort of claim I would expect from the old radish.  Since the old radish has made claims like this several times in the past. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
(...)

Don't be all talk, no action. We got a lead, now question stefl and prove your worth. Play as if your life depends on it... because it does.

Don't just repeat me!!! I told him to jump through the hoops, and that he has to earn the right to live on!

Around the Network

Also where are the crazy fun people, like prof or hatmoza (oh, yeah he is the mod) when you need them to piss me off so I start playing normally or get lynched^^

Well, honestly, after that post, I really want to lynch Radish now. Are we really going to keep him until the end only for him to confuse us and harm the town?
And even worse, he thinks he is not behaving the same as last round.

I think he needs a good dose of reality.

Vote: Radishhead

Regarding Stefl, I don't think he is doing anything bad, he is just messing up as always, that said, he could be hiding behind that.

FoS Stefl.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

???
Profit!

I agree.

Vote: Stefl

@Stefl: Your reasons for suspecting Final-Fan are ridiculous and go against what I've come to expect from him. FF posts less as scum not more.  His crusade against radish is a noble one, one for a more enjoyable game where the last day isn't the same old "Will scum successfully mislynch radish for the win?", one for a better radish down the line if he finally learns his lesson, but enough about radish this is about you.

Stefl said:

Now that I stopped laughing, you said yourself it is my top-suspect, you asked for them, now I wouldn't go out there without being asked and claim that I am suspicious of FF, because I know it would be stupid with nothing really at hand, then you want to know details, you fucking get them and then you go haywire because they are not satisfying for your noble purposes? You ask, you get served, don't bitch arround when you are fucking not happy with the shit I serve you!

What I read from this quote is that when asked about your suspects, you didn't have any (probably because you're scum) but in order to look good you went for Final-Fan because of his aggresive stance on radish. Then you got backed into a corner when asked to say why you thought of him as suspicious. Then as you brillantly said so yourself you served shit reasons to Rol about your suspicions. You realized that your arguments were weak so you backpedaled by saying "you didn't want to push for him a little bit".

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Don't just repeat me!!! I told him to jump through the hoops, and that he has to earn the right to live on!

So, Stefl, how did you miss FF's announcement and explanation for a radish lynch in this round?

??? what are you even talking about ???

humm...

okay, I think you probably mean one of the last posts on page one(@50) - ooooh, blimey, now that changes everything! I am sooo stupid, I forgot to read the thread, wait I can't read, dumbdumb go eat brainz ~

TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

???
Profit!

I agree.

Vote: Stefl

@Stefl: Your reasons for suspecting Final-Fan are ridiculous and go against what I've come to expect from him. FF posts less as scum not more.  His crusade against radish is a noble one, one for a more enjoyable game where the last day isn't the same old "Will scum successfully mislynch radish for the win?", one for a better radish down the line if he finally learns his lesson, but enough about radish this is about you.

Stefl said:

Now that I stopped laughing, you said yourself it is my top-suspect, you asked for them, now I wouldn't go out there without being asked and claim that I am suspicious of FF, because I know it would be stupid with nothing really at hand, then you want to know details, you fucking get them and then you go haywire because they are not satisfying for your noble purposes? You ask, you get served, don't bitch arround when you are fucking not happy with the shit I serve you!

What I read from this quote is that when asked about your suspects, you didn't have any (probably because you're scum) but in order to look good you went for Final-Fan because of his aggresive stance on radish. Then you got backed into a corner when asked to say why you thought of him as suspicious. Then as you brillantly said so yourself you served shit reasons to Rol about your suspicions. You realized that your arguments were weak so you backpedaled by saying "you didn't want to push for him a little bit".

qUcyy - bolded is true, also cookies for the first scum to jump on me, here have a cookie trucks (sadly you are not allowed to take on since you are not scum)