By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:

mantlepiecek said:
I think we should definitely try and lynch someone. At this point I think if we don't the town might lose anyway. And this time limit maybe there on Day 3 as well.

If we don't have any solid leads I am not sure. Would you rather have a no lynch, or lynch a townie because we were in a rush to lynch someone before the time limit? Also, if you do want to lynch someone then who? It is much to early to say we will lose if we don't lynch today...

We have to take a risk. No lynches two days in a row isn't going to tell us much. We can take care not to lynch any of the obvious guys out there. There are plenty of suspicios people right now; for eg Noctis, hasn't posted much at all. We have lost 3 townies so chances of us getting a mafia lynch is higher than normal.

Around the Network

"This is not fair!" Cried Rufus, "Zeus needs to give them extra time!" "It's not in my hands" Rebuttal-ed Mr. Kitten, "No one can say no to a God!"

And from the ashes arose a furious warrior, "GOD?! I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!" Kratos  roared as he decapitated 3 defenseless puppies, "HE WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY" continued Kratos as he snapped the necks 5 adorable bunnies. "I AM WHAT GODS MADE ME" ....ripping out the spine of a cute sneezing panda, "... and the killing of everything but Zues continued.

Having seen this, Zeus abandoned Mt. Olympus never to give time limits again, instead, Kratos took his place at Mt. Olympus.

"I guess the curfew is gone now?" concluded Mr. Kitten.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

aaaw I was just about to lynch notcis =P but I guess this gives us time ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Meh, what's stopping you?

Vote Noctis

He's definitely lurking, and I don't think Lynch All Lurkers is a bad tactic at the moment, so why not.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Why, not. Let's let ninpie live another night, I don't think it will hurt too much to let him do nothing again.

A cop who cannot find a miller guilty. What a joke.

Around the Network

Vote: Noctis

That's for lurking!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
Why, not. Let's let ninpie live another night, I don't think it will hurt too much to let him do nothing again.

A cop who cannot find a miller guilty. What a joke.

Can a role cop find a miller guilty?

theprof00 said:

Sorry, I mean more like "Hmm Yuna, huh? That means town...or does it? Final fantasy. People will want to know this. "

How are you getting from one thought to another, because I don't see the logic in it.

It's simple logic. I was suspicious of him before the Investigation but then after it, I wasn't sure what to think.

Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
NintendoPie said:
Also, you people are stupid. When I show pictures of Professor Oak what do you expect? That I am just showing Random Pics of him waving "Hi!" with a bunch of textbooks in his hand like he actually does things? No! That is my Character... sheesh, some people...

I am going to quote this, because it is very necessary for you to read, Prof. (Answer to first question.)

from what I bolded in the post I think it's pretty clear he said who is is in a way a lie detector could pick up.

There you go! There has been several things people could run to the Lie Detector.

What kind of investigation result were you expecting to get that would say hes guilty?
Have you played ff?
Did you think that there might be role tied to names?