By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Somebody doing something that does not fit his usual playstyle normally has a reason... that is what makes me suspicious... well, I don't want to force this stuff, since you are completely right that something like that alone never should be a reason for a lynch, but you make me feel like I was going for a lynch of him, when I did not even want to push for him a little bit.

I asked you for your suspects and you named FF as your biggest one. I asked you why and you came up with garbage reasoning. It sounds way too fabricated.

HoS: stefl

LOL!!! Sorry, WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now that I stopped laughing, you said yourself it is my top-suspect, you asked for them, now I wouldn't go out there without being asked and claim that I am suspicious of FF, because I know it would be stupid with nothing really at hand, then you want to know details, you fucking get them and then you go haywire because they are not satisfying for your noble purposes? You ask, you get served, don't bitch arround when you are fucking not happy with the shit I serve you!

After calming down:

But the real problem is, you were not even able to get your facts about FF together when asking me and I don't believe you did it on purpose (lol, troll), you just mixed up Trucks and FF

now, Cookie!

Around the Network

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that some people seem to be confused about my avatar, not understanding the picture or even seing weird things in it (one guy thought it was a face, instead of the character's whole body plus two dolls).  Do you think I should change it to this? 

I've had my Washu avatar too long to want to change it to something else entirely, but this kind of change could be OK if it helped people understand what they were looking at. 

P.S.  If anyone wants to be my minion, I have two openings available since the terms of Riot of the Blood's lost bet expired.  I can provide the avatar picture. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
stefl:
1. "fangs", lol.

2. You seem to be missing the fact that my fangs (lol) HAVE caught on to something. It's just not something specific to this game.
A. radish is radish, I know he's not any different now than he was last game, or the ten games before that, and I want the radish of the last ten games to be lynched on Day 1 of this game.
B. I want Day 1 to be a lot shorter than it has been in the last several games. Rol and I were reading Game 8, and it made me think: we always say (now) to the new players that Day 1 is horrible and boring and lasts forever, but if they just stick around the game gets better. And it does. But why not make Day 1 NOT last forever, and therefore not be as boring and hopefully not even horrible? Frankly, even if it hurt the town a small amount (which I don't think is the case), IMO it would be a worthy sacrifice.

What is "game 8"?

Good, but do you really think he is scum after how he acted after you went after him? I know you are saying that even if he is town it is much better to get rid of him now, than having to worry about him later... but, meh, we still lose one townie when we lynch him and he is town (I am not bothering doing the math right now, to evaluate the actual loss, but it's better to teach him a lesson in one of the bigger games, where one life counts less...), the real problem is we are wasting our lynch on him, specially when he does not hold a single piece of information up until now.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

LOL!!! Sorry, WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now that I stopped laughing, you said yourself it is my top-suspect, you asked for them, now I wouldn't go out there without being asked and claim that I am suspicious of FF, because I know it would be stupid with nothing really at hand, then you want to know details, you fucking get them and then you go haywire because they are not satisfying for your noble purposes? You ask, you get served, don't bitch arround when you are fucking not happy with the shit I serve you!

After calming down:

But the real problem is, you were not even able to get your facts about FF together when asking me and I don't believe you did it on purpose (lol, troll), you just mixed up Trucks and FF

now, Cookie!

I've heard enough.

Unvote: radish

Vote: stefl

See, you did exactly what I wanted you to do :D

and sorry guys that I am now being disruptive, but I need to anger Rol right now, because he angered me, I just want to piss him off :P (though I will probably fail, lol)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that some people seem to be confused about my avatar, not understanding the picture or even seing weird things in it (one guy thought it was a face, instead of the character's whole body plus two dolls).  Do you think I should change it to this? 

I've had my Washu avatar too long to want to change it to something else entirely, but this kind of change could be OK if it helped people understand what they were looking at. 

P.S.  If anyone wants to be my minion, I have two openings available since the terms of Riot of the Blood's lost bet expired.  I can provide the avatar picture. 

Nah, keep your current one, I acctually like how everyone is puzzled by it^^

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

See, you did exactly what I wanted you to do :D

Well, what other choice do I have? You are rambling just like in round 40 where you were mafia.

FF announced and explained why he wants to lynch radish Day 1 in the sign-up thread.

Read any game I played town.
Wonder how I can be so stupid.
???
Profit!

At least kill me in a couple of days when you'll be able to get information from my death- ie. people's interactions with me in the previous days could give a clue (some people might have been pushing too hard for a lynch etc)

Also, it's pretty obvious that I'm playing better this game than last game, since if you ignore those traps that Rol made me fall into (and honestly, it could have happened to anyone), I've been starting to analyse people's comments, and was thinking of voting someone that hadn't voted me first. I really think that this is the round where I reveal all my mafia talent that I've been storing and improving on throughout my experience of playing a number of rounds of Mafia. When you look back on this game in a future round, you'll notice little things like my verbal warnings and (coming soon) FoS and HoS, rather than flat-out votes.
Some people think that I don't take suggestions into consideration, but like any well-oiled organisation, I like to think that my current playstyle is a combination of all the things that I've learnt during my time playing Mafia - honestly, I think that a lot of players here can't see through the "old radish" that messed up in so many games during the past, that they can't put their biases aside and realise that I'm not actually the same player anymore.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
At least kill me in a couple of days when you'll be able to get information from my death- ie. people's interactions with me in the previous days could give a clue (some people might have been pushing too hard for a lynch etc)

Also, it's pretty obvious that I'm playing better this game than last game, since if you ignore those traps that Rol made me fall into (and honestly, it could have happened to anyone), I've been starting to analyse people's comments, and was thinking of voting someone that hadn't voted me first. I really think that this is the round where I reveal all my mafia talent that I've been storing and improving on throughout my experience of playing a number of rounds of Mafia. When you look back on this game in a future round, you'll notice little things like my verbal warnings and (coming soon) FoS and HoS, rather than flat-out votes.
Some people think that I don't take suggestions into consideration, but like any well-oiled organisation, I like to think that my current playstyle is a combination of all the things that I've learnt during my time playing Mafia - honestly, I think that a lot of players here can't see through the "old radish" that messed up in so many games during the past, that they can't put their biases aside and realise that I'm not actually the same player anymore.

So now jump the little hoop we prepared for you and do some analysation, brave buddy!

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
stefl:
1. "fangs", lol.

2. You seem to be missing the fact that my fangs (lol) HAVE caught on to something. It's just not something specific to this game.
A. radish is radish, I know he's not any different now than he was last game, or the ten games before that, and I want the radish of the last ten games to be lynched on Day 1 of this game.
B. I want Day 1 to be a lot shorter than it has been in the last several games. Rol and I were reading Game 8, and it made me think: we always say (now) to the new players that Day 1 is horrible and boring and lasts forever, but if they just stick around the game gets better. And it does. But why not make Day 1 NOT last forever, and therefore not be as boring and hopefully not even horrible? Frankly, even if it hurt the town a small amount (which I don't think is the case), IMO it would be a worthy sacrifice.

What is "game 8"?

Good, but do you really think he is scum after how he acted after you went after him? I know you are saying that even if he is town it is much better to get rid of him now, than having to worry about him later... but, meh, we still lose one townie when we lynch him and he is town (I am not bothering doing the math right now, to evaluate the actual loss, but it's better to teach him a lesson in one of the bigger games, where one life counts less...), the real problem is we are wasting our lynch on him, specially when he does not hold a single piece of information up until now.

Game 8 ... as in "Mafia Round 8" to use the terminology in our thread title.  My sig:  "I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!"

As for radish being scum:  don't know, don't care.  If it was someone else I'd think they were scum, but with radish it's pretty much par for the course, which is part of the problem. 

As for lynching him later instead:  No, later we'll have better leads.  Day 1 is absolutely the best time to do this which is why I want to do it today. 

As for lynching him in one of the bigger games instead:  This is one of the bigger games. 

As for wasting our lynch:  If I wasn't pushing the radish lynch I'd be pushing No Lynch ... although Rol does have a point about you. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!