By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
I was talking to moreno.

@ninpie
Why did you scan baalz, and what conclusion did you draw from your scan, and why were you hesitant to share it, but then did with only "three hands up".
Answer all questions please.

1. I scanned Baalz because I was obviously suspicious of him. It was quite obvious.

2. I already told you that, several times.

3. I wasn't.

4. I was basing it off that in the first place as I knew people wanted to know.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

I am going to quote this, because it is very necessary for you to read, Prof. (Answer to first question.)

That quote is fine and dandy. However, until you say "I am Professor Oak" I am not going to trust you completely. There is no way you are going to avoid the lie detector that easily.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

I am going to quote this, because it is very necessary for you to read, Prof. (Answer to first question.)

That quote is fine and dandy. However, until you say "I am Professor Oak" I am not going to trust you completely. There is no way you are going to avoid the lie detector that easily.

I don't even know what the lie detector is.

theprof00 said:
1. Nintenpie's claim: Cop
Truck's claim is Nerfed Cop. By definition, he is a normal cop that has been limited in power (nerfed) by the number of times he can use it. Given that Trucks gets "guilty/innocent" readings, this logically means that a role of "Cop" would get guilty/innocent readings. Ninpie's claim of Cop (exactly quoted in his own words) gets names. Getting names is completely useless to a townie who does not know their own relation to the game, because the townie doesn't immediately understand the "flavor-bond". Only Mafia who know a sample of one complete faction of characters can draw conclusions as to what the town flavor is. In conclusion, this would mean that this is a game in which a "Cop" could scan a "Miller" and not realize the miller is mafia. This is an impossible scenario.
It further suggests 2 mafia groups, or 1 group with the ability to find a recruitable named character. This would mean that someone (probably little sister, as linkz suggested) is the recruitable character.

Know now, little sister, that your life is now forfeit if you are a recruitable. You WILL be recruited by one side or the other, and both sides will consider you too dangerous to allow to live. You are especially more powerful on mafia side, so I will push for your lynch asap.

2. Ninpie's suspects.
When I became aware that his character might mean mafia I went through Ninpie's posts trying to find a suspect list. Turns out, he didn't have any. Nor does he really trust anyone. He has only casted suspicion on a couple people, Danne, which was only after other people started accusing danne of being mafia (parroting), and myself (only after people were voicing their distrust (ironically Danne's voicing).

3. Ninpie's insistence.
Ninpie insisted he was right yesterday about the "he is not on my team" scenario. He was caught in a mistake, and instead of acknowledging it, he insisted that he was right. This went on for around a hundred posts of conversation before he actually calls it a stupid mistake.

4. Ninpie's scan.
Ninpie came out of nowhere today to claim his role and tell us virtually nothing. Obviously he did so in order to confirm his "town-ness". So, why didn't he do so yesterday when he was under attack? His role is so worthless that it is not even worth having a good result in order to claim, as per the logic of his own actions.

Furthermore, Ninpie was a favorite target of Rol yesterday. Eliminating the threats?

your reasons for ninpie have merit. Your reasons for moreno seem meta and out to make someone after you seem scummy.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
I was talking to moreno.

@ninpie
Why did you scan baalz, and what conclusion did you draw from your scan, and why were you hesitant to share it, but then did with only "three hands up".
Answer all questions please.

1. I scanned Baalz because I was obviously suspicious of him. It was quite obvious.

2. I already told you that, several times.

3. I wasn't.

4. I was basing it off that in the first place as I knew people wanted to know.

2. Forgive me for being dense and lazy. I'd like you to tell me again. What conclusion did you draw from the scan? You find baalz suspicious, you go to scan him, you get his character..what's your first thoughts. What's your second thoughts. You are an oak who can scan, right? That is a likely role for an Oak to have, right? Factor these things together and what's your conclusion?

Around the Network

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. With the stupid time limit imposed by Hatmoza, it doesn't leave us much time to think. Some of Prof's stuff seems awkward, but of everybody here, I'm more willing to vote NintendoPie than anybody, but I am hesitant to even do that.

I sincerely thought he was town, but his role would fit so perfectly into a mafia team, and although I initially doubted it, it is entirely possible he was heavily coached throughout the night.

I'll think on it a bit more while doing my homework.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

NintendoPie said:

All the more reason for you to say that phrase then...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
1. Nintenpie's claim: Cop
Truck's claim is Nerfed Cop. By definition, he is a normal cop that has been limited in power (nerfed) by the number of times he can use it. Given that Trucks gets "guilty/innocent" readings, this logically means that a role of "Cop" would get guilty/innocent readings. Ninpie's claim of Cop (exactly quoted in his own words) gets names. Getting names is completely useless to a townie who does not know their own relation to the game, because the townie doesn't immediately understand the "flavor-bond". Only Mafia who know a sample of one complete faction of characters can draw conclusions as to what the town flavor is. In conclusion, this would mean that this is a game in which a "Cop" could scan a "Miller" and not realize the miller is mafia. This is an impossible scenario.
It further suggests 2 mafia groups, or 1 group with the ability to find a recruitable named character. This would mean that someone (probably little sister, as linkz suggested) is the recruitable character.

Know now, little sister, that your life is now forfeit if you are a recruitable. You WILL be recruited by one side or the other, and both sides will consider you too dangerous to allow to live. You are especially more powerful on mafia side, so I will push for your lynch asap.

2. Ninpie's suspects.
When I became aware that his character might mean mafia I went through Ninpie's posts trying to find a suspect list. Turns out, he didn't have any. Nor does he really trust anyone. He has only casted suspicion on a couple people, Danne, which was only after other people started accusing danne of being mafia (parroting), and myself (only after people were voicing their distrust (ironically Danne's voicing).

3. Ninpie's insistence.
Ninpie insisted he was right yesterday about the "he is not on my team" scenario. He was caught in a mistake, and instead of acknowledging it, he insisted that he was right. This went on for around a hundred posts of conversation before he actually calls it a stupid mistake.

4. Ninpie's scan.
Ninpie came out of nowhere today to claim his role and tell us virtually nothing. Obviously he did so in order to confirm his "town-ness". So, why didn't he do so yesterday when he was under attack? His role is so worthless that it is not even worth having a good result in order to claim, as per the logic of his own actions.

Furthermore, Ninpie was a favorite target of Rol yesterday. Eliminating the threats?

your reasons for ninpie have merit. Your reasons for moreno seem meta and out to make someone after you seem scummy.

I'm not even on moreno.

If I was on moreno like I mentioned about lynching the "recruitable SK" I'd be pushing it more. I am questioning why he's getting angry with me NOW because he seems quite nervous, but I've really not taken a step toward moreno. If anything is scummy, it's me NOT going after moreno. Not that I'm mafia, though. Just a correction.

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

Did ninpie not play last game?

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

It would be a lot easier if you just told me what it is. Right?