By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quick question.
Why won't you say your characters name ninpie?

You said you unvoted somewhere, but you didn't, and you spin it saying you "meant" an unvote.
You mean I meant to write something and didn't, and so I'm correcting myself? You do notice that in the next post I say "I feel better about ninpie", right?

Whatever you want to believe behind what I'm saying, I don't see how it makes me mafia. Even if I am egotistical, you're reaching for a reason to support your vote because you really have none already in place.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
I want all the noobs to name claim because I don't think they've yet had the opportunity to come up with a fake nameclaim.

Npie, what is your real name?

seriously? you want to skip actually finding people by there actions and you want to metagame the flavor?

:D

I'm not very good at finding people based on their actions. I'm better at reading people's emotions.

theprof00 said:
Quick question.
Why won't you say your characters name ninpie?

You said you unvoted somewhere, but you didn't, and you spin it saying you "meant" an unvote.
You mean I meant to write something and didn't, and so I'm correcting myself? You do notice that in the next post I say "I feel better about ninpie", right?

Whatever you want to believe behind what I'm saying, I don't see how it makes me mafia. Even if I am egotistical, you're reaching for a reason to support your vote because you really have none already in place.

Who are you trying to talk to in the bolded??

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Not that I have the power to lynch whoever I want, but I will push for it.

No, you aren't.

Yes because I don't like how you phrased that. it looked like you were asking a fellow mafia noob to claim yuna.

Yep.

wow 2 good players missing the obvious.

theprof00 said:
No don't shoot dannes face. lol
Shoot wonk. hahaha

that's not very nice :(

Around the Network

You give nen too much credit.

I was talking to moreno.

@ninpie
Why did you scan baalz, and what conclusion did you draw from your scan, and why were you hesitant to share it, but then did with only "three hands up".
Answer all questions please.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
So, who do we got as of now?

Me: Samus
Baalz: Yuna
NinPie: Some Pokemon (?) dude
Mantle: Alucard
Prof: Kid
Smeags: (can't remember right now :/)
Spurge: Luigi
Rol: ???
And who was pac-man?

Did I forget someone??

Anyway, before I continue, I'll lay out my theory.

So, The first thing I noticed was from the protagonist discussion. In fact, most of the roles we've seen so far, are all side-characters, lending credence to the idea that side-characters = town, and main characters would be mafia.

However, I then noticed that almost all claims were female. This makes sense from the above rule because females are usually relegated to the side roles and rarely are there female leads.

I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male. This is not to say that all females are town or all males are mafia. However, the exception I see would be luigi. I believe, as I said earlier, that spurge was mafia and switched out. It also makes sense for Alucard being the miller.

This would imply, as I've already theorized, that ninpie is very likely to be mafia. He came out very quickly with his role for almost no reason after a first day of being heavily questioned. I believe he was coerced into claiming his role as a town one by his mafia peers.

This would also imply that our dear stefl is mafia. He claimed kiryu. I also think his claim is somewhat dubious. In the game, he is a bodyguard of his 'godfather' in backstory.

Pac-man is possibly a third party.

Tails is really the only thing that stands out, but for a long time everyone thought he was a girl, kinda like birdo (whom we may also see). So I'm not sure.

I do know though, that Hat is a letcher, so I think will likely be using girls as the heroines of the game.

this is so bad I can't believe this is what you were trying to have everyone claim for?

is there something better coming? in a latter post?  I sure hope so.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Yet no mention of Trucks who claimed Duke Nukem? He also claimed day one, meaning he wouldn't have a grasp on the flavor split yet in the event that it was a fake claim.
And now outlaw claims Master Chief. This I find hard to believe would be a mafia claim. If he's lynched/killed then he could drag down several players of his team.

I forgot about his claim.

Anyways, I believe there is a real cop out there somewhere, so it could turn out true that trucks is plain mafia, which is why he wasn't blocked, which is why I was blocked for insinuating to be the cop. Perhaps.

I'll take it as that the last post  was the best we are going to get.

NintendoPie said:
Also, you people are stupid. When I show pictures of Professor Oak what do you expect? That I am just showing Random Pics of him waving "Hi!" with a bunch of textbooks in his hand like he actually does things? No! That is my Character... sheesh, some people...

I am going to quote this, because it is very necessary for you to read, Prof. (Answer to first question.)