By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Ok I feel better about ninpie.

I do feel better about you after your name claim, danne.

Now I just want to hear the others.

I promise I will explain.

Ah yes here it is, there was an unvote meant here.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:

Meant?

Wow, your ego is colossal.

morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:

Meant?

Wow, your ego is colossal.

excuse me but why are you so bent out of shape?

You're upset that I meant to unvote there or is it that you don't think I meant to unvote?

What does this have to do with ego? I'm quite confused.

theprof00 said:

Linkz was exactly right about me realizing my mistake and therefore posting it in a hint in the thread.

But yeah, you just did try to get me modkilled. No question about it. You're a smart guy, so how could you forget that I posted it in here?

I already explained myself when Linkz asked me the same question. There is no way I would intentionally try to get you mod-killed. However, this does seem very convenient for you since you don't have to/ can't post it. Odd that you ever brought the idea up in the first place, and now you got a free list of everyone's names...

theprof00 said:

Not all males are mafia, but I believe all mafia are males.

I'm pretty sure we have more confirmed male characters than female characters, so maybe it is the other way around.

nen-suer said:

Put the mushroom down and start counting then :)

I may have underestimated you. You have around 80 posts and I have around 40 posts. Although, many of my posts contain a lot of quotes. If you broke all those up I would have a lot more, but it seems we have had a similar conversation the last two games as well. lol

hatmoza said:

Curfew is in 24 hours.

When did we decide on this?  I guess I shouldn't question the all mighty mod... -_-

theprof00 said:
Of course if ninpie is town feel free to do wjatever with me.

I did find it suspicious that he wouldn't actually tell us the name of his character, and would only post pictures, but I can't see Professor Oak being mafia. I realize this could be a fake claim, but would a mafia member really role claim out of the blue? It just seems too risky to me that anyone would do that. Even if the benefit is great, it doesn't outweigh the risks involved. It is possible he was willing to take that risk though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

You said you unvoted somewhere, but you didn't, and you spin it saying you "meant" an unvote.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
Of course if ninpie is town feel free to do wjatever with me.

I did find it suspicious that he wouldn't actually tell us the name of his character, and would only post pictures, but I can't see Professor Oak being mafia. I realize this could be a fake claim, but would a mafia member really role claim out of the blue? It just seems too risky to me that anyone would do that. Even if the benefit is great, it doesn't outweigh the risks involved. It is possible he was willing to take that risk though.

Jk, jk. I'm seriously town.

Anyway, Prof, I don't even care about your vote. I'm done trying to argue my point that I am indeed a Townie. So, lay the vote on me! See how much I care when you find out that I was just a Townie Cop doing his job.

Unless, you are Mafia, then you would care because your plan is going well.

1000 miles, family time and a solar eclipse latter I am here reading and will be posting again soon.

Smeags said:
@Stefl

Everyone has their playstyle for Mafia, and while yours (along with Rols and Profs) is serious deducer (which is fine, you're honestly doing a great job), I like to sit back and play my own game. If you could probably tell from my "butcher" persona, I like to have a bit of fun being "that mysterious dude" that people are never quite sure about (other fun persona's to play as: the Mortician, Crazy Bum, etc, ). This is just a game, and I was intending to have some fun with it.

As for day 1 lynchs, I still stand by my opinion of them. And while we did have some interesting discussions about one another that has led to some interesting leads, I still don't think that one day without anything happening (aka a Mafia kill, or even a Vigilante kill) is a reason to kill off anyone during Day 1. There's just not enough solid information bar an outright confirmation. We ended up with a no lynch in the end, so it worked out. And like I said, things get much more clearer and fun once the first night is over with. And here we are, and so it is.

I do apologize if I seem like I'm here to ruin the game. Not my intention at all... but in my defense, I am trying to hold my cards to best support the game. I mean, right now we've got both of our cops out in the open... and we're only on the second day. That's... um... (if I may say so) not very smart Mafia. There's usually a rule in place in live Mafia where one can't come out and reveal their role... so I'm kinda taken aback at how quickly people are just telling others (including Mafia members) who they are. I mean, there's really not a good counter for that (only that the doctor now knows who to protect... but now he has a 50/50 chance of having a successful procedure, and leaves everyone else out to be picked off by Mafia).

For all of our good deductions and clue findings, we're not playing smart Mafia at the moment. And Mafia members have the advantage right now.

You are right in the final sentence in some ways although it's not a full we. You aren't playing smart you are sitting back and playing your own game how will that help us find mafia? Unless you already know and aren't sure what else to do?

theprof00 said:
I want all the noobs to name claim because I don't think they've yet had the opportunity to come up with a fake nameclaim.

Npie, what is your real name?

seriously? you want to skip actually finding people by there actions and you want to metagame the flavor?