By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You guys don't get it. If I didn't have my Role and If I didn't point out that the Names/Characters (Antagonist/Protagonist) might have something to do with Mafia/Townie, we would be nowhere.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
Well, I might as well claim.

I'm Kid from Chrono Cross.

Where is that link to the quick-topic you supposedly made?

Also, after all this it seems like you just wanted to see a list of names so you would know if your fake claim was reasonable or not.

HoS: Prof

hat's being a good mod(for once ;P)

Why are you trying to get prof modkilled?

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Rules:

-snip-

2. -snip-

Roleclaiming is not punishable you can claim all you want.

4. You can't post anything related in this Mafia Round outside this thread. Other thread, Wall post and etc.

Linkzmax said:

I can assure you that was not my intention. I guess we just have to take his word for it then. Unless this was his plan from the start. Maybe he knew he wouldn't be allowed to post the quick-topic, so he said he made one to make us feel better about it. Then he proceeds to do all of this to get a better idea of who everyone is before he actually claims himself. I'm just not sure about him, or the purpose of his "plan".

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

I can assure you that was not my intention. I guess we just have to take his word for it then. Unless this was his plan from the start. Maybe he knew he wouldn't be allowed to post the quick-topic, so he said he made one to make us feel better about it. Then he proceeds to do all of this to get a better idea of who everyone is before he actually claims himself. I'm just not sure about him, or the purpose of his "plan".

Linkz was exactly right about me realizing my mistake and therefore posting it in a hint in the thread.

But yeah, you just did try to get me modkilled. No question about it. You're a smart guy, so how could you forget that I posted it in here?

theprof00 said:
also
vote smeags, noc, insom
People who haven't claimed when asked for it are highly suspicious, mainly people who were asked for it.
For failure to claim names when they were online. Maybe this will get them talking.

I Kid, but seriously, I will claim in Time X when People Y show up. I will cross them off my list as they show up.

Smeags Noc Insom, please nameclaim.

I was asked for it.

I capitalized Kid, and "Time X" for "Chrono Cross".

Around the Network

Breaking the stupid up, I am reading right now, but first off, I claimed a long time ago and I am male and Town... *continues to read*

Catching up on 400+ posts... I'll comment as I go so don't freak out if my comments seem unbelievably out of sync.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:

Yet no mention of Trucks who claimed Duke Nukem? He also claimed day one, meaning he wouldn't have a grasp on the flavor split yet in the event that it was a fake claim.
And now outlaw claims Master Chief. This I find hard to believe would be a mafia claim. If he's lynched/killed then he could drag down several players of his team.

Why does no one notice that I claimed Kazuma Kiryu day one... fuck, I EVEN said it to Danne(?) today again, that I already roleclaimed + character claimed...

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Remember guys, this is DS's suspect list.
"I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!"

He also mentions nen later.

As for townies, he mentions, ninpie.

Later says Rol is likely to die.

I went through the remaining people, and come up with this list:
wonk, noc, stefl, mantle, outlaw, rainbow, insomniac, smeags, radish, linkz

He also calls linkz, "slippery".
I believe DS is mafia and this "innocent list" is his likely team.

Now, I can remove stefl and insomniac, because I feel pretty confidently about them. Stefl's claim and insomniac fighting with me yesterday regarding DS' claim. (sorry insom, I wanted DS to feel comfortable so I could get this info out of him). And if outlaw is the anti-janitor, then:

wonk, noc, mantle, ff, rainbow, smeags, radish, linkz (taken from the first page list)

I believe a majority of the scum team is likely in these people.

Of course, DS might not be scum at all, or could be scum and just fed me fake info, but those people he lists as suspects...well, I for one trust most of them.

And I was right about Rol, no? Why the hell would I first HoS Rol (I actually think that I did that, at least I FoS'd him) and then openly say  that I think Rol would go first, and then MURDER him?! That's like saying I'm mafia (mind you, I don't actually say that I AM mafia; I'm just stating how dumb that scenario would be). And that could be one of the reasons why Rol got picked, unfortunately. Now ppl will automaticly think of me as scum cuz I pointed out Rol as a possible target - which just plays the mafia right into their hands. Well done.

And if I WERE mafia, I sure as hell would have thrown in one or two of my mafia buds in my suspect list!

You mentionning Rol has one most likely to die and then having your scum team killing him wouldn't surprise me at all. I do it all the time when I'm scum, I kill off the person most suspicious of me and then say "This is obviously a setup to make me look bad".

The part that really puzzles me is that you also listed Rol as someone you were suspicious of. If you think he's scum then his chances of being murdered at night are lowered by a lot so you putting him on your most likely to be killed list makes no sense.

Signature goes here!

Oh - I think I get profs motivation... he wants to lynch nintypie