By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
As useless as NinPie's role is, wasn't there a Pokedex role in the previous round's Pokemon game where the mafia could see which character a certain player was? Sounds like NinPie has the same thing again

Hey, what don't you claim your Role? I wonder how useless your's is.

Much more important than yours, I can assure you.

Then why not claim it if you are so confident in that it is "important."

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
After all that, it turns out prof is not only trying to force mass nameclaims to scumhunt via alignment bias in the flavor (douchebag tactic by any standard), but the theory he's basing it on is weak at best. And we spent two days waiting for this?

Vote theprof00

And that means I'm mafia how?

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
As useless as NinPie's role is, wasn't there a Pokedex role in the previous round's Pokemon game where the mafia could see which character a certain player was? Sounds like NinPie has the same thing again

No. We've all been far too claim-happy already. Not a single one of these claims has given a good lead into mafia, so all it does is help them plan their night actions.

Linkzmax said:

Yet no mention of Trucks who claimed Duke Nukem? He also claimed day one, meaning he wouldn't have a grasp on the flavor split yet in the event that it was a fake claim.
And now outlaw claims Master Chief. This I find hard to believe would be a mafia claim. If he's lynched/killed then he could drag down several players of his team.

I forgot about his claim.

Anyways, I believe there is a real cop out there somewhere, so it could turn out true that trucks is plain mafia, which is why he wasn't blocked, which is why I was blocked for insinuating to be the cop. Perhaps.

theprof00 said:
Oh, and I'll claim too, while I'm at it.

I am a roleblocker/absorber 1 time shot.

Don't need the answer, but does it say in your PM/did you clarify with hat if you can absorb mafia powers/the kill?

Your role wouldn't make Trucks more powerful, but the way you explain your strategy I can see what you meant.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

Considering that your early claim is the single biggest mistake of this round so far, I don't think that I'm going to follow your advice.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Oh, and I'll claim too, while I'm at it.

I am a roleblocker/absorber 1 time shot.

Don't need the answer, but does it say in your PM/did you clarify with hat if you can absorb mafia powers/the kill?

Your role wouldn't make Trucks more powerful, but the way you explain your strategy I can see what you meant.

No I did not, but there was never a condition that I could not.

That's why I said "it doesn't actually [make Trucks more powerful], but it does if you think about it outside the box"

Oh, and it's not aborsber, that was weird wording by hat.
My ability is pilfer, I Steal an ability, and that person ends up blocked as a bonus.

I would say that if I were not able to steal mafia abilities this would be a pretty shitty role, although I guess not getting any ability would confirm mafia as well.

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
After all that, it turns out prof is not only trying to force mass nameclaims to scumhunt via alignment bias in the flavor (douchebag tactic by any standard), but the theory he's basing it on is weak at best. And we spent two days waiting for this?

Vote theprof00

And that means I'm mafia how?

Well, it doesn't, but I hate you. 

Still, there's a lot I can point to to make the case for you being mafia based on your plan.  Throw doubt on the cop.  Draw the doc away from the cop.  Oh no, the cop died but hey guys, an investigation!  Then you get probably get lynched the next day if you make us lynch some poor sucker (unless you do some exceptionally smooth talking), but you would have done a godawful lot of damage on your way out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Finally got around to me readthrough of nen. As I thought, I find he's shadowing prof a ton. He's still making jabs here and there,(an improvement in his play) but mostly when others bring him up as suspicious. It's classic scum nen, latching onto a high profile, active townie.(likely imo)

Vote: nen-suer