By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nice job jumping off of protecting me Danne. Very jumpy.

If I hadn't voted for you:
Vote: Danne
If I had dis-card this, Mr. Kitten and Rufus(?). (Rol.)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

God damn NP! Have I HoS'd you? Have I even FoS'd you? No. I'm just following profs trail of thought here. Or did I just hit a nerve?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

God damn NP! Have I HoS'd you? Have I even FoS'd you? No. I'm just following profs trail of thought here. Or did I just hit a nerve?

Prof's prediction on me is way off. You and him have been buddy/buddy this whole game, I find it fishy. Then, all of the sudden, he suspects you. Sounds like a plan to make you guys seem like you aren't on the same, Mafia, team. I don't like it.

Nintendopie's approach to this game has been very pro-town. Much more pro-town than both Danne and prof so as far as I am concerned he is clear. He didn't come up with a sorry excuse when he said he didn't understand his flavor cop role. He just didn't understand it, and if it were not for him we wouldn't have known baalz's character either.

And I am almost positive that Baalz is pro-town. Lots of pointers in that direction. This makes me sure of ninpie's innocence as well.

Yes. Baalz even came out a said it, he is Yuna. It is proven. And there is no point in a Mafia Cop.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Prof's prediction on me is way off. You and him have been buddy/buddy this whole game, I find it fishy. Then, all of the sudden, he suspects you. Sounds like a plan to make you guys seem like you aren't on the same, Mafia, team. I don't like it.

Buddys this whole game? Oh, that's just so not true! He tried to get me lynched, after using me more or less to get my suspect list. Go read it back; apparently he just befriended me to get inside my head (of sorts). As far as I know prof could still be mafia: maybe he's just trying to redirect our attention from something else?

Why this out burst all of a sudden? Did I get mad at YOU for voting on me before??

DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Buddys this whole game? Oh, that's just so not true! He tried to get me lynched, after using me more or less to get my suspect list. Go read it back; apparently he just befriended me to get inside my head (of sorts). As far as I know prof could still be mafia: maybe he's just trying to redirect our attention from something else?

Why this out burst all of a sudden? Did I get mad at YOU for voting on me before??

Did you not read the bold?

NintendoPie said:
Yes. Baalz even came out a said it, he is Yuna. It is proven. And there is no point in a Mafia Cop.

How does being Yuna mean he is townie?

mantlepiecek said:
NintendoPie said:

How does being Yuna mean he is townie?

Going by what I thought, he is a townie. (I.E. he is a protagonist.)

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Did you not read the bold?

And I wasn't too many votes away from getting lynched, if you remember? Why the hell are you so defensive?! I d-i-d n-o-t point you out as a mafia