By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

She was the female protagonist in Final Fantasy X and the main protagonist in Final Fantasy X-2. So yes, and somewhat yes/yes.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Oh god damn... What, that's like 6 votes on me?

I didn't wanna say anything about my role - but I'm facing a lynch here:

My character is Samus and I'm bullet proof.

NinPie can check it tonight.

Scenario one: You are telling the truth and genuinely want NintyPie to scan your characters name.

Scenario two: NintyPie is a fellow mafia member and he will claim you are telling the truth.

Scenario three: You are mafia and plan to kill NintyPie tonight so he will never even get a chance to prove you are scum.

Scenario four: NintyPie is mafia, while you are not. He can just say you are lying.

I'm really not sure which scenario to believe at the moment. You seem to be confused a lot, but you already explained why that was. Either that confusion is genuine or it is a charade. Saying you are bulletproof doesn't mean you are pro town since that role can fit both factions. Also, Samus is a bounty hunter. While it is likely she would be pro town, it is also possible she could be 3rd party. Either way, I am waiting to see what Prof has up his sleeves before I change my vote.

theprof00 said:
I'd like all the noobs to nameclaim.
Mantle, moreno, ninpie, outlaw, insom, smeags

I don't think some of these players would be considered noobs, but this is all your opinion... Also, I'm not sure why you want only a select few to name claim as opposed to everyone. I guess newer players are less likely to make up a believable name for their character if they are scum, but did you forget we already had our first night? I really hope you know what you are doing here because it honestly won't look good for you otherwise.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Baalzamon said:
She was the female protagonist in Final Fantasy X and the main protagonist in Final Fantasy X-2. So yes, and somewhat yes/yes.

Okay. I think we have proven a trend. 

Now we just need to keep out eyes peeled.

Oh, so I shouldn't mention my character is Evil McNaughtypants?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow, finished catching up.

I'm not that comfortable with prof acting the way he is, but still.

Little Sister, Bioshock.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Little Sister, Bioshock.

Hmm. Is she a bad character? (Don't lie to me.)

morenoingrato said:

Little Sister, Bioshock.

From the little I know about Bioshock, I think they are troubled but only want to be happy, and you can choose to save them or kill  them in the game, and that will affect if they are evil or good in the ending.

morenoingrato said:
morenoingrato said:

Little Sister, Bioshock.

From the little I know about Bioshock, I think they are troubled but only want to be happy, and you can choose to save them or kill  them in the game, and that will affect if they are evil or good in the ending.

Hm. Do you think that explains your Role at all?

morenoingrato said:
morenoingrato said:

Little Sister, Bioshock.

EBWOP: I wanted to quote NintendoPie.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:
morenoingrato said:

Little Sister, Bioshock.

Hm. Do you think that explains your Role at all?

Deep down inside, they are good, but that is irrelevant to my townie role.