By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Dont worry ds tomorrow will be fun :D

I imagen you'll have some fun while I sleep as well, and that I'll play catch up when I wake up ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Someone already guessed who Baalz was.

Also, you people are stupid. When I show pictures of Professor Oak what do you expect? That I am just showing Random Pics of him waving "Hi!" with a bunch of textbooks in his hand like he actually does things? No! That is my Character... sheesh, some people...

NintendoPie said:
Also, you people are stupid. When I show pictures of Professor Oak what do you expect? That I am just showing Random Pics of him waving "Hi!" with a bunch of textbooks in his hand like he actually does things? No! That is my Character... sheesh, some people...

What you did is called "evading the lie detector"

Stefl1504 said:
NintendoPie said:

What you did is called "evading the lie detector"

Whu?! 

I'm not following.

Around the Network

Clearly you weren't able to figure it out Prof (or you just didn't say it).

Step 1: NintendoPie is a noob (no offense, the simple truth is you haven't played much, I sucked at first too)

Step 2: I was going after NintendoPie yesterday, and he in turn turned it into the thought that I was mafia

Step 3: Who else would NintendoPie target but the person he thought was mafia.

So my thoughts on this?
Well, it would make perfect sense that NintendoPie would go after me. This gives me a strong town vibe for him. It does not guarantee he is town, but if he isn't, he is receiving some hardcore coaching from the mafia team (I simply don't believe he alone is capable of pulling something tricky off early in his mafia career if he is a member of the mafia).

Also, Prof, if you could please name claim now, that would be much appreciated.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Based on the strong town vibe, I do strongly urge you two to get your votes off of Ninpie, however.

Baalzamon said:

Step 1: NintendoPie is a noob (no offense, the simple truth is you haven't played much, I sucked at first too)

Step 2: I was going after NintendoPie yesterday, and he in turn turned it into the thought that I was mafia

So my thoughts on this?
Well, it would make perfect sense that NintendoPie would go after me. This gives me a strong town vibe for him. It does not guarantee he is town, but if he isn't, he is receiving some hardcore coaching from the mafia team (I simply don't believe he alone is capable of pulling something tricky off early in his mafia career if he is a member of the mafia).

Have you ever actually played a FF game with Yuna in it, Baalz?

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

So my thoughts on this?

Have you ever actually played a FF game with Yuna in it, Baalz?

I've played part of FF9 (I will get to finishing it eventually, I promise!), that is it (so the answer is no I suppose).  I did a little research on the character, though.

Baalzamon said:

I've played part of FF9 (I will get to finishing it eventually, I promise!), that is it (so the answer is no I suppose).  I did a little research on the character, though.

What did you find out about her? She is a good character correct? And is she not the Main Character?