By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

I didn't wanna role claim since I read the wiki, but didn't feel I had any choice... Besides, Truck role claimed FAR earlier than I did (counting number of votes on him/me)

And I claimed far earlier than Trucks did, that is no excuse, next time, just be happy go lucky endless-shot bulletproof...

This is his first game. What he has done now is nothing compared to what he did. His regular townie/vanilla townie confusion was enough to get him lynched. And prof bullying him further, you should have expected this, honestly.

Consider this; even trucks, who was at a far better situation, roleclaimed and even told his X-shot. Like he said, a known cop is better than a dead one.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Wgen did you claim? I really must have missed that!

Please do the work yourself... it's not that hard to miss... its like... FUCKING 20 POSTS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE interpreting, misinterpreting or wrong reading, and I myself stated my role clearly about 3 times...

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

I didn't wanna role claim since I read the wiki, but didn't feel I had any choice... Besides, Truck role claimed FAR earlier than I did (counting number of votes on him/me)

And I claimed far earlier than Trucks did, that is no excuse, next time, just be happy go lucky endless-shot bulletproof...

This is his first game. What he has done now is nothing compared to what he did. His regular townie/vanilla townie confusion was enough to get him lynched. And prof bullying him further, you should have expected this, honestly.

Consider this; even trucks, who was at a far better situation, roleclaimed and even told his X-shot. Like he said, a known cop is better than a dead one.

X-Shot cop is something different than X-Shot bulletproof... at least in my eyes... but granted, that is not something a newb does know...

ALSO RADISH! I want to see your reads on people... you claimed sometime during day 2 you still are going to do them!

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Wgen did you claim? I really must have missed that!

Please do the work yourself... it's not that hard to miss... its like... FUCKING 20 POSTS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE interpreting, misinterpreting or wrong reading, and I myself stated my role clearly about 3 times...

Oh yeah, I remember there were a lot of talk about you at one point...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Stop role claiming people.
Just names are fine

Around the Network

Why aren't we getting any more names?! And prof, did you figure out Baalz name? Spyro and Yuna has been suggested...

Going to bed... Almost 3 am here...

Im still looking for noc insom and smeags and perhaps radish

Dont worry ds tomorrow will be fun :D

theprof00 said:
Dont worry ds tomorrow will be fun :D

I do hope you will keep your promise and say your name as well.