By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

Also I was going to roleclaim anyways, since I was afraid a Cop might scan me and consider me mafia. But didn't since I didn't attract that much heat until today.

Honestly I have no idea who Alucard is.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

Also I was going to roleclaim anyways, since I was afraid a Cop might scan me and consider me mafia. But didn't since I didn't attract that much heat until today.

Dude, read it backwards...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

LOL I see. Nice one.

Baalzamon said:
Well you aren't going to find it in my posts, so looking there will make it damned near impossible. I just thought it was quite obvious, but I suppose when you know the information, it always seems easier.

Hi Spyro?

Stefl1504 said:

Well, I have multiple problems, first off, since you claimed x-shot, you could've 'copy pasted' what was written in the MafiaWiki, next thing is, you should never act afraid when you have a bulletproof role.... argh I don't want to explain it... just don't do it anymore and, to let you know, next time shut up and be happy that someone buys your claim when there are enough people around that are still sceptical/having the vote on you... specially when the one voting for you isn't really happy about unvoting.

I didn't wanna role claim since I read the wiki, but didn't feel I had any choice... Besides, Truck role claimed FAR earlier than I did (counting number of votes on him/me)

Around the Network

I think baalzamon is Yuna.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

LOL I see. Nice one.

But I think he's part of the Castlevania series and a protagonist... so you should be alright ;)

I think alucard is draculas son, or something like that

mantlepiecek said:
I think baalzamon is Yuna.

I think NinPie could answer that...

DanneSandin said:

I didn't wanna role claim since I read the wiki, but didn't feel I had any choice... Besides, Truck role claimed FAR earlier than I did (counting number of votes on him/me)

And I claimed far earlier than Trucks did, that is no excuse, next time, just be happy go lucky endless-shot bulletproof...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

And I claimed far earlier than Trucks did, that is no excuse, next time, just be happy go lucky endless-shot bulletproof...

Wgen did you claim? I really must have missed that!