By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If my/our theory of names are true (progaonist=townie/antagonist=mafia) then ALL should name claim. But that's more or less what I've said ever since NinPie said he'd found Yuna.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
STIFLING DISCUSSION!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!!

lol

DanneSandin said:
If my/our theory of names are true (progaonist=townie/antagonist=mafia) then ALL should name claim. But that's more or less what I've said ever since NinPie said he'd found Yuna.

I think so too, but a good player will figure it out already. A noob probably wouldn't have.

theprof00 said:
I want all the noobs to name claim because I don't think they've yet had the opportunity to come up with a fake nameclaim.

Npie, what is your real name?

God damn it prof... when I tried to do this earlier you voted to lynch me - but it's alright now when you're doing it?!

S3E20 of Community is pure gold

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
I want all the noobs to name claim because I don't think they've yet had the opportunity to come up with a fake nameclaim.

God damn it prof... when I tried to do this earlier you voted to lynch me - but it's alright now when you're doing it?!

I voted you for very different reasons. Perhaps the two events coincided but I did not vote you for that.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

I voted you for very different reasons. Perhaps the two events coincided but I did not vote you for that.

Anywayz, I've taken alot of heat for that. Hopefully (but I doubt it) my outing has cleared my name?

NintendoPie said:

Npie what is your real name.

Fucking meltdown here... anyway, for now

Unvote

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:

Npie what is your real name.

Or is THAT your character?