By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

NinPie and DS. You've both said your roles. That IS the big deal, which makes claiming your names the small potatoes that shouldn't be so worrying. I don't know why prof is so concerned with others claiming before him rather than appeasing you guys by revealing it first, but that's inconsequential really.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
nen-suer said:

Just name calim Pie, since we all know your role its not a big deal.

Its almost 2 am and i need to sleep. just do it for me ok.

My Role could be a big deal.

But you've outed yourself...

Umm... what are you trying to say here?

I'm just saying that you don't need to protect your Role since it's out there. But I do think that Prof gotta explain himself. I'm curious as to what this will lead...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Linkzmax said:
NinPie and DS. You've both said your roles. That IS the big deal, which makes claiming your names the small potatoes that shouldn't be so worrying. I don't know why prof is so concerned with others claiming before him rather than appeasing you guys by revealing it first, but that's inconsequential really.

I think prof is pushing this whole thing far to hard. I thought he was a townie before, but now... uh-u he's mafia, working from an angle here...

Linkz: why do you think prof wants all nobbs to Name claim?

Around the Network

He was acting quite anti-town there and the vote seems ill-placed, but I still don't think he's actually mafia.

Be serious.
Nobody talk

I think I know, but to explain it would defeat the purpose. Even though I think it's unlikely that it will pay off, there's very little harm in it and we might get lucky.

STIFLING DISCUSSION!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!!

I want all the noobs to name claim because I don't think they've yet had the opportunity to come up with a fake nameclaim.

Npie, what is your real name?