By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

Sure, you go ahead and ignore the counterclaim fallacy I pointed out.

Hmm I have thought about it a bit and there's no way the mafia could be smart enough to plan what I was thinking they might be.

You are right.

Around the Network

prof, stop acting like an idiot.

ninja'd

But I still want ninpie's name.

If you're talking about a scum NinPie "confirming" a scumbuddy, then it's not a matter of being smart but rather stupid to try such a thing.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Then answer my question.

HoS: Prof.

theprof00 said:

Why can't you explain as to why you need his name?? And is it ONLY his name you want? A moment ago you wanted all noobs names...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ninpie, there's no way this can possibly hurt you as town. I don't know what you are being so protective about. You've already outed your role. That's the major claim. You came out and claimed a role (Huge!) and are too shy to claim a name when it's been suggested by yourself that names are tied to alignment?!?!

That makes it look like you're scared because your name is mafia related.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Why can't you explain as to why you need his name?? And is it ONLY his name you want? A moment ago you wanted all noobs names...

Read above. I'm not goignt o explain my lead because then he just needs to read that and then make one up on the fly.

How is that not obvious to you?

theprof00 said:
Ninpie, there's no way this can possibly hurt you as town. I don't know what you are being so protective about. You've already outed your role. That's the major claim. You came out and claimed a role (Huge!) and are too shy to claim a name when it's been suggested by yourself that names are tied to alignment?!?!

That makes it look like you're scared because your name is mafia related.

No, I just want to know why you would like my name. 

What is your lead?