By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Radish is a messy player. I would think everyone has found that out by now.

Around the Network

Alright, I am a newbie, but I think radish should get another chance at this;
so,

vote : No Lynch

Just got back from work a few hours ago. All caught up with the posts, which would have taken much much longer last game. lol

My general thoughts/ opinions on some comments:

spurgeonryan said:
Checking in after man bear hacked my account .

I was under the assumption that you guys swapped accounts? Oh well, I guess the details don't matter anymore.

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitten saw Luigi Mourning his brother Mario, what he couldn't believe was the  thunderbolt Zeus cast at him in broad daylight. Luigi was toast.

Spurge was Modkilled -Alarmist-

I don't like how I start out dead from the very start.

Also, poor Luigi. I bet he never saw it coming. Interesting that he would show up as an alarmist though. I absolutely hate cults and really hope Hatz is just messing around with us. Having an alarmist trying to block the cult when there isn't even one in the game would be pretty funny, and it is just like Hatmoza to do something like that.

spurgeonryan said:
Dead thread please.

Made me lol. What are you expecting to find in there?

insomniac17 said:
Well that was fast... So, does this mean there is a cult? Or is hatmoza trying to fool us?

It doesn't confirm anything 100%, but I am inclined to believe the latter.

NintendoPie said:

I can already tell he is better than that Noctis one...

Come on now. Until you have hosted a game yourself you don't realize how time consuming and challenging it can be. I have hosted games on other sites, but never on the Chartz.

Final-Fan said:
Vote radish

Like I said, he's hurting the town -- no, hurting the GAME -- and he is refusing to get better. He needs to know things have to change, and a game or two of getting lynched on Day 1 should let him know shit has gotten real. Last game made it pretty clear to me that he's comfortable with the status quo of him being awful and town and mafia both steering clear of him because of how awful he is. That has to stop.

This is an intervention. Help radish. Lynch him.

While I generally agree with you I still don't watch to lynch him just because he is playing bad. From what I have learned Radish hurting the town means he is pro town and Radish helping the town means he is mafia, so I really don't want to lynch him when he will most likely turn up pro town because of the way he has played so far. I haven't played with Radish in too many games yet, so maybe I am not as frustrated as the rest of you at this point in time. It just seems odd to me that you chose this game. Why not last game, or the one before that?

FoS: Final Fan

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Mario for crying out loud.

Come again?

Smeags said:

So this first round lynch is pretty much just a eeny-meanie-mynie-moe choice...

Not at all. If we get ample discussion going there will usually be someone who slips up and says the wrong thing. The longer the day the better chance of this happening.

Final-Fan said:

Out of curiosity, have we had a "My little Pony" mafia game yet?

TruckOSaurus said:

Oh and checking in!

Are you happy with your role this game, or are you mafia again?

TruckOSaurus said:

Could someone clarify what's going on?

Your guess is as good as mine.

nen-suer said:
Ah come on, just once i want the game to start on a good time for me!

Same. I was expecting the game to start yesterday night so I stayed on quite a while... Why the long delay between sending out PM's and starting the actual game? (Not necessarily directed towards you.)

outlawauron said:

Vote: No Lynch

No vote until something comes up.

You say no vote, yet you voted no lynch. (Which is still a vote) What if everyone else votes no lynch? Then the day will end and we will have no time to discuss anything. You see what I mean?

mantlepiecek said:
RolStoppable said:

If you are a member of an anti-faction, don't hesitate to say so. We don't lynch newbies on Day 1.

Sure.

Are you saying you are a member of the mafia or some other faction? Or, are you saying "sure" as in "yeah right"?

FoS: Mantle

Smeags said:

Don't the villagers have to get mad at something before we lynch someone?

Now if you 'scuze me, I've got a butchery to run. *sharpens cleaver*

What do you mean by "the villagers"? Are you saying you are not a "villager" yourself? Also, a cleaver doesn't sound like something a townie would have...

FoS: Smeags

mantlepiecek said:
vote : No Lynch

Can everyone please stop voting "no lynch" so fast. I haven't even posted yet (before now) and it is already the majority.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Still waiting to hear from Stefl, Rainbow, and Danne.

Stefl was online 45 minutes ago.
Rainbow Yoshi was online 6 hours ago.
DanneSandin was online 5 hours ago.

This thread was made 10 hours ago, so all three have no excuse for not posting. However, Stefl pops out to me the most because this isn't his first game. (I'm assuming the other two haven't played yet.)

FoS: Stefl

On another note, why do Moren and NintyPie have very similar avatars? It is a bit confusing and one Piplup is enough...

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

NintendoPie said:

I can already tell he is better than that Noctis one...

Come on now. Until you have hosted a game yourself you don't realize how time consuming and challenging it can be. I have hosted games on other sites, but never on the Chartz.

Hey! I'm not the one who posted those awards.  

Final-Fan said:

Out of curiosity, have we had a "My little Pony" mafia game yet?

Please Dear God, NO!!!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said

Please Dear God, NO!!!

That doesn't answer my question. I think it would be a very good theme.

I take it you are not a fan?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

On another note, why do Moren and NintyPie have very similar avatars? It is a bit confusing and one Piplup is enough...

People are trying to be as cool as me.

~They think they cooler than me~

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said

Please Dear God, NO!!!

That doesn't answer my question. I think it would be a very good theme.

I take it you are not a fan?

I hadn't watched the show but I am automatically hating on it. So, yes? XD

NintendoPie said:
supermario128 said:

Hey! I'm not the one who posted those awards.  

So you are still bitter about it. lol!

NoCtiS_NoX said:

So you are still bitter about it. lol!

I've heard about these VGC Grudge things, I think I've got one...