By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, to clarify, specially when there are two or more anti-town factions, it can happen that both a cop and a doc are mafia, this does not mean that town does not have this roles, but both sides will have them.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
NintendoPie said:
insomniac17 said:

I do believe that a regular cop is never Mafia, since that would be useless for them. But there are mafia role cops. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

Well, I was just called a Cop. I just think Hatz put limitations to my job. (i.e. only giving me Character Names and their respective Game Series.)

I believe you are claiming to be a flavor cop, which I believe someone stated earlier.

I think it was linkz...

Also

Vote: Danne

insomniac17 said:
NintendoPie said:
insomniac17 said:

I do believe that a regular cop is never Mafia, since that would be useless for them. But there are mafia role cops. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

Well, I was just called a Cop. I just think Hatz put limitations to my job. (i.e. only giving me Character Names and their respective Game Series.)

I believe you are claiming to be a flavor cop, which I believe someone stated earlier.

I may be that. Hatz just called me a Cop, though.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm asuming that the person who is Yuna is a regular townie, and that's why I don't want you to out that person - but I understand the way you're thinking here. And why do I asume Yuna is a townie? Cuz Yuna is a PROTAGONIST in FF, and my character is also a protagonist - therefore I asume Yuna is a goodie. I suggest you take a look at your own character and think about what I just said. Are YOU a protagonist? And if you are, are you a townie?

Protagonist character=townie?

Protagonists' are the ones who are the Main Characters, right?

If so, no. Not necessarily.

Yes, they are main characters.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

You're not a confirmed cop to me

Okay? Even though I have given sufficient info? I wouldn't just make up that Yuna thing.

Until it's confirmed that Yuna exists, you could be making it up.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

You're not a confirmed cop to me

Okay? Even though I have given sufficient info? I wouldn't just make up that Yuna thing.

Trust me, I would not be making it up, I never knew who Yuna was till Hatz told me.

Baalzamon said:

Yes, they are main characters.

You haven't commented on this at all. How do you feel about it, Baalz?

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, to clarify, specially when there are two or more anti-town factions, it can happen that both a cop and a doc are mafia, this does not mean that town does not have this roles, but both sides will have them.

A normal cop is still pretty weak for any anti-town faction, though a role cop is obviously quite strong even if it doesn't necessarily give away alignment.

Though you're right that doctor is fairly common for non-town to have if there are several kills at night to be expected.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:

Trust me, I would not be making it up, I never knew who Yuna was till Hatz told me.

Oh well since you've said that I clearly know you can't be lying. /sarcasm

I'm simply saying that the possibility exists, though I think it's quite likely you're being honest and also town.

Linkzmax said:

Oh well since you've said that I clearly know you can't be lying. /sarcasm

I'm simply saying that the possibility exists, though I think it's quite likely you're being honest and also town.

Why, thank you.

I am telling the truth, though.