By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And besides, you've had it in for me since day One mario ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Well, I'm ready and back to do further analysis- I was thinking of doing it on DS, but he's not as suspicious to me now as he once was. My current list of potential mafia are Mantle, Wonk, Noctis and Moreno (possibly NinPie and Mario too)- and I've already done one on Moreno (not ready to vote for him yet). Does anyone have any preferences?

I would actually like to see one of prof...

I am actually really confident that Prof is town (for reasons that I'm not going to reveal yet), so I didn't think that was particularly necessary - I'll consider it though

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Danne - cleared

That was an incredibly fast turn around.

He is still not as perfectly cleared as Ninpie/Trucks. I believe those two more.

But we have lost 3 guys, and I believe we can reconsider him later.

Although I doubt he would come up with something like he did. Unless he is being honest. He says he has some powers, and he did enter this game right from the beginning saying he only knows vanilla version of the game. This was the biggest reason I was against him.

DS how powerful would you say your role is?

theprof00 said:

Woah! How would you grade something like that?! And why so curious? But like I said before: I have no night activities...

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Woah! How would you grade something like that?! And why so curious? But like I said before: I have no night activities...

Well because I think you're a filthy liar

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Well thank you, very nice to hear - and you kiss your mother with that mouth?

How would it convince you that I'm a townie by telling you how powerful my role is?

....you are just too ridiculous to talk to.

You said there are only three roles. Doc, Cop, and regular townie.
You seriously expect me to believe that you meant that "regular townies" also have these extra abilities, and that threw you off. I get that. Mostly it's the mods fault for making something so simple so utterly confusing.
But that also implies that all these "regular townies" should be the same, right?

Look it's not about how powerful the role is. I simply doubt you have any role at all and would like you to prove me wrong, but I don't want to be proven wrong if it's good. Now, being that I'm an experienced player, I would look at a person like you and say "he probably has a decent role because he's being very withdrawn about it and has let the town be confused for a couple hundred posts". If I can understand that, mafia will as well, and they may err on the side of "more powerful".

Like I said, it's really not a question of power, it's a question of whether you are valuing the role at its correct worth.

Who is your character, Danne and Mantle?

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Well thank you, very nice to hear - and you kiss your mother with that mouth?

How would it convince you that I'm a townie by telling you how powerful my role is?

Sorry, I am with prof on this, you are not believeable with your roleclaim...

Anyway, I don't have read all the posts (I once again have to reread stuff that happened a little earlier than my huge ass post) but what are your exact thought on smeags and mantle...