By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I see.

I want to know your suspects. Honest suspects that you think are highly suspicious, possible mafias.

I have to suspect prof at the moment: I kinda feel like he's twisting my words a but. Yes, I made one or two mistakes - and I didn't totally understand the game (with the roles/abilities) until recently. But he seems to be very eager to lynch me. Both you and Noctis have voted for me (and I'm quite surprised that Mario haven't voted for me yet), but none of you are going after me like he is. And I find it weird that he would have been blocked when he (probably) tried to motivate Truck. Either he's lying about his role OR Truck was bussed or Truck is the one lying.

And I don't really like the lurkers around here.

The only one I feel is trustworthy is NinPie - and that's only cuz he came out as a cop (of sorts) and said he'd found Yuna. Radish also feels kinda safe.

But a general guide line for me: ppl trying to push for a lynching on only ONE person is a suspect. Why focus on only one? Rol did the right thing there: he didn't focus on a single person, he interigated several persons at the same time. First I thought that was fishy, but now I understand that that's the way to guy. The more the merrier

So you have a role? I'm not going to push to find out what it is, but I'm very interested to hear whatever it is you've come up with.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I see.

I want to know your suspects. Honest suspects that you think are highly suspicious, possible mafias.

I have to suspect prof at the moment: I kinda feel like he's twisting my words a but. Yes, I made one or two mistakes - and I didn't totally understand the game (with the roles/abilities) until recently. But he seems to be very eager to lynch me. Both you and Noctis have voted for me (and I'm quite surprised that Mario haven't voted for me yet), but none of you are going after me like he is. And I find it weird that he would have been blocked when he (probably) tried to motivate Truck. Either he's lying about his role OR Truck was bussed or Truck is the one lying.

And I don't really like the lurkers around here.

The only one I feel is trustworthy is NinPie - and that's only cuz he came out as a cop (of sorts) and said he'd found Yuna. Radish also feels kinda safe.

But a general guide line for me: ppl trying to push for a lynching on only ONE person is a suspect. Why focus on only one? Rol did the right thing there: he didn't focus on a single person, he interigated several persons at the same time. First I thought that was fishy, but now I understand that that's the way to guy. The more the merrier

So you have a role? I'm not going to push to find out what it is, but I'm very interested to hear whatever it is you've come up with.

Have you read any of my replies to you? Or those I gave mantle? If you have, then you should have understood that I was quite confused about the whole roles vs abilities thing. And that might be due to the way the PM was worded by Hat.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Mario did vote for you, danne.

We as town, are now in deep trouble. If Rol is town as I think he is, we are down 0-3.

We need to think something fast.

And I think danne is clear.

From my observation :

Trucks - cleared
Ninpie - cleared
Danne - cleared

It's a damn shame none of the others are participating much in this. Trucks went away, wonk too I think....Noctis hasn't been posting much in this, outlaw isn't either, linkz never seems to.

From my point of view, I think :
Baalz is clear
Nen is clear
Super Mario is clear

I really am having a hard time understanding theprof. I don't know if he is a pro-town or a mafia/3rd party. He is too mysterious with his ridiculous posts like "Did hat miss my pm" or asking trucks his powers even when he had disclosed his character. He gave good reason for the latter but still.....if only he wasn't that "Oh there's a riddle in every post" kind of guy we could have had better reads on him.

He is the person that asked the powers of Danne/Trucks both. Both justifiable too...

Final Fan seems safe.

Wonk looks okay too.

My biggest suspects are noctis, moreno. Both haven't posted much in day 2, and moreno as an experienced player should have posted a little.

Nothing from radishhead either. Very suspicious.

unvote : DanneSandin

Mantle, how come you think I'm clear? I appreciate, don't get me wrong - but what made you decide I was clear?

Anyways, Radish said he had an exam and that he would post an analysis when he got back (probable about me he added).

But yeah, I kinda feel like this isn't going too well for us townies... Rol was great to dig out things, and a lot are not active at all...

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Mantle, how come you think I'm clear? I appreciate, don't get me wrong - but what made you decide I was clear?

Anyways, Radish said he had an exam and that he would post an analysis when he got back (probable about me he added).

But yeah, I kinda feel like this isn't going too well for us townies... Rol was great to dig out things, and a lot are not active at all...

Your answers. They were good enough for me.

Also regardless of what anyone says do not reveal your powers. Whatever they may/may not be.

Well, I'm ready and back to do further analysis- I was thinking of doing it on DS, but he's not as suspicious to me now as he once was. My current list of potential mafia are Mantle, Wonk, Noctis and Moreno (possibly NinPie and Mario too)- and I've already done one on Moreno (not ready to vote for him yet). Does anyone have any preferences?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
@mario
Only scum pretend to not see roleclaims.
the fact that you missed it the first time is fine since i did too, but not seeing it even now?
No worries everyone mario cant be mafia he still doesnt buy it that those were hints.

If it was a normal role claim I would have noticed right away, but he left a cryptic message. (Like I already said) Reading it for the third time now... Maybe he is actually claiming the lead role in Pandora's Tower, whoever that is. From the hints he could be a Poison Doc or Firefighter. "But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned..."

theprof00 said:

OR, the name cop is mafia? Remember pokemon round the name cop was also mafia, and other mafia showed up as pokemon.

I don't think a mafia member would come forward like that and claim right away. It seems too risky to me.

hatmoza said:

Rainbow Yoshi was Modkilled

Rainbow Yoshi was tails -Double Voter

What happened to Gnizmo? I thought he was taking over for him?

DanneSandin said:

I have to suspect prof at the moment: I kinda feel like he's twisting my words a but. Yes, I made one or two mistakes - and I didn't totally understand the game (with the roles/abilities) until recently. But he seems to be very eager to lynch me. Both you and Noctis have voted for me (and I'm quite surprised that Mario haven't voted for me yet), but none of you are going after me like he is.

Maybe you should go back and re-read. I did vote for you.

mantlepiecek said:
Danne - cleared

That was an incredibly fast turn around.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

radishhead said:
Well, I'm ready and back to do further analysis- I was thinking of doing it on DS, but he's not as suspicious to me now as he once was. My current list of potential mafia are Mantle, Wonk, Noctis and Moreno (possibly NinPie and Mario too)- and I've already done one on Moreno (not ready to vote for him yet). Does anyone have any preferences?

I would actually like to see one of prof...

Mario: I can't remember if you voted on me Day One or Day Two? I only looked at Rols vote chart when I posted that...