By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm taking off for a few hours, and should be back later this evening (well, evening over here). Don't lynch me until I get back goddamnit! I wanna be able to defend myself at least ;P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Remember guys, this is DS's suspect list.
"I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!"

He also mentions nen later.

As for townies, he mentions, ninpie.

Later says Rol is likely to die.

I went through the remaining people, and come up with this list:
wonk, noc, stefl, mantle, outlaw, rainbow, insomniac, smeags, radish, linkz

He also calls linkz, "slippery".
I believe DS is mafia and this "innocent list" is his likely team.

Now, I can remove stefl and insomniac, because I feel pretty confidently about them. Stefl's claim and insomniac fighting with me yesterday regarding DS' claim. (sorry insom, I wanted DS to feel comfortable so I could get this info out of him). And if outlaw is the anti-janitor, then:

wonk, noc, mantle, ff, rainbow, smeags, radish, linkz (taken from the first page list)

I believe a majority of the scum team is likely in these people.

Of course, DS might not be scum at all, or could be scum and just fed me fake info, but those people he lists as suspects...well, I for one trust most of them.

And I was right about Rol, no? X Why the hell would I first HoS Rol (I actually think that I did that, at least I FoS'd him) and then openly say  that I think Rol would go first, and then MURDER him?! That's like saying I'm mafia (mind you, I don't actually say that I AM mafia; I'm just stating how dumb that scenario would be). And that could be one of the reasons why Rol got picked, unfortunately. Now ppl will automaticly think of me as scum cuz I pointed out Rol as a possible target - which just plays the mafia right into their hands. Well done.

And if I WERE mafia, Y I sure as hell would have thrown in one or two of my mafia buds in my suspect list!

You act like you're incapable of doing the x  opposite thing that people would expect, and then proceed to tell me that you would have done the y opposite thing...

Im not sYing townies arent main characters.
Im saying how do we know bad guys dont have protagonist names as well.

Oh i do see mow outlaw that by flames you meant accusations and not referring to rols role.
I think perhaps i have another idea although there are about 5 you could be.

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: Danne

My post was cut off sorry. 

Asking Trucks why he wasn't scanned. You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

AHA!

Yes. Well done.

vote : DanneSandin

Forgotten? You didn't forget anything. You think you would forget something like that in a day or two?

The best thing that you could have said was "I didn't know". But forgotten? Nope, I don't believe it. This makes me think you know what godfather is, you definitely researched about it but are acting ignorant of it.

Yes of course I forgot! This is my first time playing mafia with different role than townie, doc, cop and mafia. I read the mafia wiki late at night (just about as Night One began). I didn't know there were a role like the janitor until after Rol had bite the dust. Of course it would have been better for me to say that "I didn't know" - I'll remember that for later; I'll just lie. Seems like you're better off then.

How can you forget....something you read......like 24 hours back?

Even if you forget the noun "Godfather" you would have remembered it's purpose.

You say you have no night activities, you also say you are not a vanilla town, you also say you are not a mafia and neither are you a doc or a cop. But, you have contradicted on this point before, saying you aren't aware of roles outside cop, doc, townie and mafia.

How can you be something that you are not aware of?

You are. LYING.

Around the Network

@mario
Only scum pretend to not see roleclaims.
the fact that you missed it the first time is fine since i did too, but not seeing it even now?
No worries everyone mario cant be mafia he still doesnt buy it that those were hints.

No mantle that "i dont have night abilities " was a correction. His firat statement was vanilla townie.
@ds
so you put one or two in uour suspects list?
Good2know

theprof00 said:
@mario
Only scum pretend to not see roleclaims.
the fact that you missed it the first time is fine since i did too, but not seeing it even now?
No worries everyone mario cant be mafia he still doesnt buy it that those were hints.

I am serious prof. I think rol wasn't roleclaiming.

Pandora's tower is an actual game and as far as I know, outlaw and you are the only ones showing any sign of "understanding" towards rol's post.

If ROL actually roleclaimed like that....I would be super impressed.

theprof00 said:
No mantle that "i dont have night abilities " was a correction. His firat statement was vanilla townie.
@ds
so you put one or two in uour suspects list?
Good2know

Can you provide the post where he says that?

Im on my phone so that will be impossible.
i think its page 9 or 10.
Look fpr my sig and the post "are you a cop pr doc".

Also fos to u2 for still not nelieving it the rol claim.