By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:
As I said, the chances of Yuna being Mafia are very, very low, she is probably a doc or something like that.

That said, I also think you should keep it secret until otherwise needed.

So, you are doubting if that is an option?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Is rol a girl?

According to Hatmoza's description of Rol's death, I would hope so.

@Radish

I had no idea what a Janitor was (like everything else in this game...). From the Wiki:

"Most of the time, Janitors are scum, so the people whose flips are obscured are usually Town. Thus, the use of a Janitor revolves around obscuring whether the killed player had a power role. Thus, Janitor is best used when killing players who have not claimed."

That's interesting.

Unless the same person shot and janitored Rol, it suggests that the janitor isn't mafia (since the mafia would be the one doing the shooting, I imagine), so that means that we've either got a janitor cop-role-thing (unlikely) or a serial killer

did you think before you wrote this?

if it wasn't one person it could also be people from the same team.

Why would some random person be a janitor?  If the person janitoring wasn't involved in the kill in some way how would they even know who to use it on?

Also it doesnt help that you said "you can stop us from lynching yuna".
Nobody has said that town has "good guy/protagonist" names.

You yourself were the one to suggest that, dear ds.

We still need to hear from Stefl, Baalz, Insomniac, and Rainbow (Gnizmo).

Stefl was online 8 hours ago.
Baalz was online 4 hours ago.
Insomniac was online 2 minutes ago.
Rainbow was online 3 hours ago. (Gnizmo was online 2 days ago)

Day 2 started 6 hours ago, so Baalz and Insomniac don't have any excuse for not posting. Stefl has a good excuse this time, as does Gnizmo, who probably doesn't even know he is in the game yet.

FoS: Baalz
FoS: Insomniac

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

outlawauron said:
DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

The one hatmoza is supposed to send people if there is relavent night activity.

You do know you are claiming to have an informative role. I am wondering why you would do that unless you have some good information to share.  If you don't have anything good that just seems unnecessarily risky to me.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:
As I said, the chances of Yuna being Mafia are very, very low, she is probably a doc or something like that.

That said, I also think you should keep it secret until otherwise needed.

So, you are doubting if that is an option?

I am merely stating it is unlikely.

Hmm im on my phone. Can someone read back to whoever it was that was asked if they were a mason recruiter and replied "i dont think i am nor become one"? I think it was outlaw.
In which case i would guess that he is an absorber of some kind. But that would also mean he either had to target rol, or automatically absorbed.
it would also mean he knows rols role.
Its questionable.

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
It sounds like prof is claiming http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Motivator or something similar.

This does fit prof's hints but not the fact that when I revealed that I had an investigation result prof suggested that he may have been bussed. Him being bussed wouldn't stop him from motivating me.

Is there any role he could be where him being driven would stop you from "having questions"

I think since he was posting by phone he probably worded it wrong.

Moreno no worries if you were commenting onvwhat i said about yuna being town.
i was merely questioning dannes automatic assumption that she is town.

Oh i didnt mean i was bussed i meant you were bussed.