By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I don't see how that could hurt you even more than coming out and saying that you have powers that will become super powers when combined with Truck...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

It sounds like prof is claiming http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Motivator or something similar.

theprof00 said:

I'm none of those. (except the other night role).

I'm not going to claim until I know for sure what happen (which will be night 2), but given the circumstances of the game thus far, I was in a unique position to see if Trucks was lying AND as a super awesome benefit, actually improve his role if he was town. I know it's confusing but everything will become clear when I claim, but like I said, not until day 3 perhaps.

Clearly you're a recruiting mason

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

But why go out with something like that now? I still don't get it...

Haha, well that would fit what prof said about learning if he's lying as well as improving his role.(since he'd have less questionable people to scan) Though if he learned Trucks is a liar he'd be dead and unable to share such info.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
It sounds like prof is claiming http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Motivator or something similar.

So, it is not guaranteed Mafia nor Town? Is Prof possible 3-Party?

I've only seen motivator as a town role. It'd be extremely OP as a mafia role, unless it's restricted to targeting townies and a mafia prof wouldn't dare motivate a town cop. Alternatively they could both be mafia, but then there's zero reason to discuss it openly like this.

Linkzmax said:
I've only seen motivator as a town role. It'd be extremely OP as a mafia role, unless it's restricted to targeting townies and a mafia prof wouldn't dare motivate a town cop. Alternatively they could both be mafia, but then there's zero reason to discuss it openly like this.

Plz Linkz, explain to me why prof would out himself like this now? Prof himself doesn't want to answer that...

Perhaps u didnt read danne i am extremely busy.
I post from work, so when i dont answer you right away pkz assume that im busy.

As far as not saying what i am again start from the beginning of the day which have and pie seem to have neglected reading.
trucks was going to have questions. I was not and am not going to divulge bc it is for trucks eyes only, or whoever mightve gotten "hit" by it. No one else

I think prof wants everyone to believe that he was roleblocked.

Please explain why NinPie outed himself?