By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
No, I insinuated I was the cop because I didn't believe Trucks roleclaim..but he stuck with his story pretty thoroughly so I wasn't sure. Of course, I do this kinda thing every game, so maybe he just knew by now not to trust anything I insinuate.
Either way, my night action would've helped me figure that out, but it appears I was blocked.

What was your night action? That would mean you are either Doc, Cop, or Mafia. (Or some other night Role.)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
@Prof You were saying something about being bussed etc. - why would you think that? (obviously if that information wouldn't be useful to the town/put you in unnecessary risk, don't say it xD)

I visited trucks, but the action didn't seem to happen.

I recall Hat preferring an "uninformed roleblocking", so maybe I was roleblocked and not told?

Not impossible, but hat gave me shit in round 26 for not informing him that he was roleblocked.

Hmmm so it's the opposite? I knew he held very strongly to one side, but I thought it was the uninformed.

@radish

That's possible too. Hmm that would suck if so...but, I am alive, so I shouldn't complain.

prof: why did you out yourself when you didn't find anything?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Prof, answer these questions.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
No, I insinuated I was the cop because I didn't believe Trucks roleclaim..but he stuck with his story pretty thoroughly so I wasn't sure. Of course, I do this kinda thing every game, so maybe he just knew by now not to trust anything I insinuate.
Either way, my night action would've helped me figure that out, but it appears I was blocked.

What was your night action? That would mean you are either Doc, Cop, or Mafia. (Or some other night Role.)

I'm none of those. (except the other night role).

I'm not going to claim until I know for sure what happen (which will be night 2), but given the circumstances of the game thus far, I was in a unique position to see if Trucks was lying AND as a super awesome benefit, actually improve his role if he was town. I know it's confusing but everything will become clear when I claim, but like I said, not until day 3 perhaps.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I'm not going to claim until I know for sure what happen (which will be night 2), but given the circumstances of the game thus far, I was in a unique position to see if Trucks was lying AND as a super awesome benefit, actually improve his role if he was town. I know it's confusing but everything will become clear when I claim, but like I said, not until day 3 perhaps.

Can you clarify on the benefit?

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

But why the hell would you come out and say something like that?! If all you say is true, then both you and Truck is in danger - and that doesn't help the town att all!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

Can you clarify on the benefit?

Something that could have doubled him in power. It's not exactly that. If you think outside the box, maybe you'd know, but not that

theprof00 said:

Something that could have doubled him in power. It's not exactly that. If you think outside the box, maybe you'd know, but not that

You are being really skimpy here.

HoS: Prof

Why don't you give me the full info on the "doubling of his power"?

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
@Prof You were saying something about being bussed etc. - why would you think that? (obviously if that information wouldn't be useful to the town/put you in unnecessary risk, don't say it xD)

I visited trucks, but the action didn't seem to happen.

I recall Hat preferring an "uninformed roleblocking", so maybe I was roleblocked and not told?

Not impossible, but hat gave me shit in round 26 for not informing him that he was roleblocked.

Hmmm so it's the opposite? I knew he held very strongly to one side, but I thought it was the uninformed.

@radish

That's possible too. Hmm that would suck if so...but, I am alive, so I shouldn't complain.

Yeah, I just checked.

hatmoza said:

Linkz, if I was roleblocked, you're supposed to inform me of it.

I would wonder if Trucks had been bussed with someone else, but I don't think that's likely.