By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 fans

I haven't seen much 360 stuff so I thought why not get some of them to post here and I can see how many fanboys we have, and maybe we can start talking about games if we have enough

I'll Start Hi I am Andrew and I like my xbox.

Now your guys turn

Around the Network

Hi, I like my PS3, but I want a 360 also.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I'm more ofa fan by association, my brother's got an Xbox and so far I've mainly enjoyed Fable and Halo 2, though I'd like to get KOTOR, Crimson Skies, and possibly Panzer Dragoon Orta some time in future.

Any other recommendations? 

I have the first Xbox. It's a good system. Just beat Halo 2, hell of a game. Fable was awesome, Kotor is a great game, but I'm just not a big fan of the combat system. That said, I'm go to get back into it.

It's still no N64, but it's fun so I can't complain. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

my cousin bought the X360... now he wants to kill Microsoft, it's drawing some artefacts on the screen and overheating...

about the games, I realy HATE FPS in gamepad, and Oblivion is almost a FPS too... I believe that X360 will have loads of good games, Ace Combat included, but nowadays I don't like it...

EDIT: oh yeah, Fable OWNS, but I playerd it on computer...         Fable 2 on X360 will be great... 

Around the Network

Hey hows it going I have a PS3 no new games here either...I'll get a 360 when the Marvel MMO comes out. When i get the 360 ill pick up gears of war too. At least for now i only own 2 new systems with no good new games ... I could have all 3 and still ot have any new good games to play....looks like we are all just waiting....

I have a DS lite and a Wii, which I love both very dearly. I know I may seem like an obnoxious Nintendo fanboy at times, but there is really little loyalty here. I really like video games, and literally have such little of a life that I'm legally dead in most states. I do not let pride get in the way of my enjoyment of a video game.  How many here can say that? Retorical question, just ask yourself if you truly wont let pride get in the way of enjoyment of any given game on any given console. When I heard about the DS I was very skeptical but didnt really care, because I wasnt planning on getting any next gen handheld anyway. When I heard about the Wii, I honestly (this was 2 years before the PS3 and Wii were actually released) almost 90% jumped on the sony bandwagon. I was skeptical, and wanted to stick with the sony console (I basically only played my PS2 towards the end of the last gen wars).  But as the Wii started getting more and more opened to the public, my natural human fear of change started to subside.  I like fun games, consoles/systems and loyalty is nothing to me, unless those consoles/systems make games fun.

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

will never ever buy a 360!

youd see me waving furiously with a wii mote in my hand then see MS hardware in my house!

Hus said:

youd see me waving furiously with a wii mote in my hand then see MS hardware in my house!

Umm why? Im just asking. I have 0 interest in ever buying a MS gaming system (handheld or console) because I find no enjoyment in any of there games and feel they are leading the pack to basically computer consoles, rather than gaming consoles (also the idea of paying for online play makes me sick).  So Im just simply woundering why you have such hate for MS that you decided to dedicate a post to it?

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

Narfer said:
Hus said:

Umm why? Im just asking. I have 0 interest in ever buying a MS gaming system (handheld or console) because I find no enjoyment in any of there games and feel they are leading the pack to basically computer consoles, rather than gaming consoles (also the idea of paying for online play makes me sick). So Im just simply woundering why you have such hate for MS that you decided to dedicate a post to it?

Awfull hardware quality.

We all have used a PC, and used their awfull software (damn you windows movie maker, damn you to hell)

Lacks the top games.

Paying extra to play online, ahh hell NO!