By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Wrong With It? Game

Should have moneyhatted magazines and retailers to stop defending Intel desktop CPUs during those 6 years when Athlon was the leader. And should have bought all the DEC Alpha IP instead of letting Intel do it.

Michael J. Fox (hoping for horrible, merciless answers )

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Too much Parkinson's disease for my liking.

Obscure acronyms used in threads like this

defeats reading comprehension

Rubik's Cubes

Too hard! (That is what she said.)

Galaxy S II.

My phone :) -> Biggest annoyances are no spell check/auto-correct at all (not even basic shit like adding apostrophes) and the voice talk (Vlingo) thing that pops up if you double click the home button. Even in fucking silent mode that thing comes on if you double click it (even by accident), luckily it can be muted...but unfortunately the program can't be uninstalled entirely. It's come on twice while I'm in class this year, I was all set to sell it and get a new phone if I hadn't found out how to mute it.

What's wrong with Iceland?

Around the Network

Eyjafjalla-yalla-yalla-wolla-wolla-jökull and other volcano names.

What's wrong with Pippa Middleton?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Marks said:
My phone :) -> Biggest annoyances are no spell check/auto-correct at all (not even basic shit like adding apostrophes) and the voice talk (Vlingo) thing that pops up if you double click the home button. Even in fucking silent mode that thing comes on if you double click it (even by accident), luckily it can be muted...but unfortunately the program can't be uninstalled entirely. It's come on twice while I'm in class this year, I was all set to sell it and get a new phone if I hadn't found out how to mute it.

I just got my Galaxy S II yesterday. XD I haven't had a problem with it yet. The number of pixels on the screen are not enough, but the Super AMOLED Plus display makes up for it. What Company did you get yours from? 

NintendoPie said:
Marks said:

I just got my Galaxy S II yesterday. XD I haven't had a problem with it yet. The number of pixels on the screen are not enough, but the Super AMOLED Plus display makes up for it. What Company did you get yours from? 

Well I'm Canadian, so I got mine through Bell. Where did you get yours? And yeah I agree the screen is great. It's a great phone, I just hate the voice talk thing that pops up, and it needs some sort of auto-correct...but otherwise very nice.

OT: Pippa Middleton just has a weird first name

Sunscreen. 

Marks said:

Well I'm Canadian, so I got mine through Bell. Where did you get yours? And yeah I agree the screen is great. It's a great phone, I just hate the voice talk thing that pops up, and it needs some sort of auto-correct...but otherwise very nice.

OT: Pippa Middleton just has a weird first name

Sunscreen. 

I got my Galaxy S II through T-Mobile, we are stuck with them. XD 

OT: Annoying to put on and can be too oily or sticky.

Heat.

The Usual.

Super Smash Bros.