By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some common sense for Sony Fanboys.....

Blaiyan said:
What's the point? Is this supposed to be flamebait or something?

No simply to show that blu-ray won't have that big of an impact on the PS3 as many claim it will.  I am a PS3 supporter as well as a Blu-ray supporter.

Around the Network

You can find crap articles like that in which every possible angle is taken, aka it means nothing.

Br won, it will be a huge boost get over it life goes on.

You claim to support PS3 but you are very negative towards it.

These experts could be right, but I'm sure there are other ones on the opposite side telling us there will be a boost.

We will just have to find out over time, no need to call people fanboys.

Aj_habfan said:

These experts could be right, but I'm sure there are other ones on the opposite side telling us there will be a boost.

Didn't call anybody a fanboy, the thread is directed towards fanboys.  You cannot deny that fanboys exist can you??  I think they exist and this article is for them, i never called anybody a fanboy...

i have no problem with putting the article up but there's no need to name it "some common sense for sony fanboys"

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:

Analysts disagree and I'm not sure why most of them have jobs.

If blu-ray is the chosen format and all studios are releasing movies for it, it will certainly help PS3 sales.  It's about equal to the PS3 coming out a year too soon and this year is the one that has a reasonable price and a reasonable reason to get a blu-ray player.