By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Tell me what's your first move when mario flips scum prof.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I can't help but feel that if mario is such a good player he could possibly think he was the fucking item rather then holding it. Especially after your spat early day one, including this gem. How exactly was he confused about "getting" your item now?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Enough with the jibber jabber,

What is confusing about items? "They are items, thus are confusing", is not a good answer!

And no, you didn't say they were player bound. To clarify, you didn't say anything about the items at all. The confusing thing about items is that they are NOT player bound, meaning it's possible that people's roles will change! THAT is confusing. Yet you didn't seem to realize that! I wanted to see if you understood why you said what you did, and with the bad answer you gave me, it makes it look like your original post was just mindless chatter.

This makes me think:

a) you were not thinking, and simply parroting other players who said "twist" and "odd"

b) you have a role that allows you to take items, hence why you called the items confusing without pointing to the rules.

You are going on and on about something that simply doesn't matter. I also said items are interesting, yet you are not over-reacting about that word... I gave you an honest answer already; if you don't like it that isn't my fault.

a) Nope.

b) Nope.

hurrm....

Linkzmax said:

apologizing, and then lynching trucks.

Anyway, whatever linkz, my questions to mario right now are the best ones put forward so far.

They're not bad, at least you're not just brushing everything suspicious about the claim off anymore.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Then what's this about:

" If someone tries to target me I will know who."

I don't understand.

Like I said. I assumed that Trucks was the one that targeted you because his name was on the note, which is why I am so adamant about lynching him.

Why did you assume that trucks targeted me, when everyone's assumption has been that he killed ff?

I'll tack onto this one... prof is not dead and his claim means he wasn't roleblocked. Why would you be adamant about lynching him just for visiting prof?

The only problem though linkz, is why would anyone openly admit to the claim as mario did not?

I don't see that post as him seriously saying nope, but nope as in, "im fucked if this gets out", which is both a concern of scum and town.

I have a theory but I'll see if he says it first.

Yeah I'll grant that a town mario wouldn't admit to it either; however, any reasonable person would have rechecked their PM in that ordeal and at the very least the confusion about having an item rather than a role would have been very clear.

When mario said he was confused, the first thing I did was rechecked my PM and note there can't feasibly be any confusion as to having an item or not.

theprof00 said:

Why did you assume that trucks targeted me, when everyone's assumption has been that he killed ff?

Good point. More proof of me not thinking things through about what your item actually does because I never had it and only assumed I did becasue of my confusion with my original PM.  I also believe the bold part. -_-

Linkzmax said:

That is impossible because I am town, not scum...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089