By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Yes but why????
And not even have all his facts straight?
He came out to defend a townie for no reason and didnt wven have his facts togerher?
You must think him an absolute fool!
Why not just let my lynch go through?!?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Unlesa of course there is a godgather carrying a death stick fir an item.

This just wouldn't happen. The whole point of being GF is to scan innocent. Scanning innocent while revealing that one is in fact guilty is retarded.

theprof00 said:
Yes but why????
He came out to defend a townie for no reason and didnt wven have his facts togerher?

If he's actually town then yes he's an absolute fool. There's no mistaking the lack of a player bound item.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Yes but why????

If he's actually town then yes he's an absolute fool. There's no mistaking the lack of a player bound item.

No, you're saying that as mafia he's an absolute fool.

I'm saying as mafia he botched things and got caught.

Around the Network

Traps don't work when the bait is being scummy. Town are supposed to go after that.

Linkz how do you feel about two people you implicated as possibly being scum have jumped on this?

I thought Trucks could be scum based on your claim and mario claiming you are town. I think nen could be scum because he's shadowing me. Either or both is still possible. As for them being on mario, he's scum so I'll take what I can get as far as votes.

You are willing to ignore them to lynch mario, when mario is willing to lynch them.
Despite that the majority of the three suspects wants the minority dead, you choose to side with the majority as if that somehow makes sense. If the majority wants him dead, then they would be doing it out of the best interest to the mafia, correct?
Why is that a good idea?

You say that as if they're my only 3 suspects. If I strongly suspected both then I would not be trusting them here. I strongly suspect mario, so I'll accept their votes.