Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

tracking and loving the game :)

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
tracking and loving the game :)

Enjoying your popcorn? lol

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
Then I missunderstood what your were saying to nen. That is exactly what I was talking bout.

Stfu Rol. You have changed our mind and followed multiple lead players more than anyone here. Since no one has really gotten anywhere your comments have been just as worthless as mine.

Sorry, I needed to get more information on everyone to decide who I should protect next time.

lol touche

I report people now and again, but never in mafia obvs

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
If only noname could be online more often. The game always seems to come to a halt at some point, because he can be absent for two full days. Without him I have to rely pretty much on prof alone to guide me along. All the others are either noobs or most likely scum.

Then there's supermario. He doesn't post a lot, but it usually adds to the game, so it's fine.

Mario is definitely a seasoned player. IIRC he played from one of the first games up until round 17. You can also feel his experience when he responded to the pressure saying "understandable complaint, mafia are going to have a field day with this mistake"....which they did lol.

noname, hmm noname I'm a little worried about. I REALLY don't like nen's flip about noname at the start of day 2. I can't decide whether he was pulling attention off of a townie in order to not become an enemy of town, or to make nen seem town after attacking his credibility surrounding the ff theory.

To me, it looked like he knew they were going to go after FF, and it was part of a strategy. Part of that strategy to me feels like buoying noname's credibility.

As I put to Linkz earlier, there is a very good reason for going after FF, we just haven't figured it out yet. Killing FF reaffirms that Linkz was right, and contributing, but it could also mean something else. If nen is mafia, I would say it has something to do with noname.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Mario is definitely a seasoned player. IIRC he played from one of the first games up until round 17. You can also feel his experience when he responded to the pressure saying "understandable complaint, mafia are going to have a field day with this mistake"....which they did lol.

noname, hmm noname I'm a little worried about. I REALLY don't like nen's flip about noname at the start of day 2. I can't decide whether he was pulling attention off of a townie in order to not become an enemy of town, or to make nen seem town after attacking his credibility surrounding the ff theory.

To me, it looked like he knew they were going to go after FF, and it was part of a strategy. Part of that strategy to me feels like buoying noname's credibility.

As I put to Linkz earlier, there is a very good reason for going after FF, we just haven't figured it out yet. Killing FF reaffirms that Linkz was right, and contributing, but it could also mean something else. If nen is mafia, I would say it has something to do with noname.

I am leaning slightly more towards linkz being mafia, rather than noname. I know you would like to find out who the third scummate is today, but I am not particularly hopeful that this is going to happen.

Let's suppose trucks and nen are indeed mafia and one townie gets killed every night, our current standings of 7:3 go to 6:2, then 5:1. I mean, if we are right about trucks and nen, then there isn't pressure to learn everything on Day 2. Of course, this is assuming a rather basic Mafia game with no other roles that can kill at night.

EDIT: Fixed the word order of the second sentence.

The thing is, as you can see, it's immediately died down since then.

During the roost, you learn a lot of information since everyone is scrambling.  A lot of intentions come to the surface at that time.

Say, for example, only one of them is mafia, either nen or trucks. Come day 3, at the worst, we lynch the correct one. So, 5-3 day 3,  4:2 day 4, in which time we either must no lynch or lynch correctly. fyi, this is also what MYLO means; A mislynch equals a loss. If we no lynch, then it becomes 3v2 day 5, and LYLO, which means that in order to stay in the game we must correctly lynch a mafia.

Anyway, back to the point, it's important to have good leads because it will help town make good decisions about who to track/watch/scan/protect for the enxt couple nights. Looking at a game ending in 3 or 4 days, it will be important to make good use of roles during the night.

This is why I'd like to find the other one....which I'm guessing is either going to be noname or linkz or radish. I think my current pool of 5, with three being mafia is Noname, linkz, nen, trucks, radish.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

The thing is, as you can see, it's immediately died down since then.

During the roost, you learn a lot of information since everyone is scrambling.  A lot of intentions come to the surface at that time.

Say, for example, only one of them is mafia, either nen or trucks. Come day 3, at the worst, we lynch the correct one. So, 5-3 day 3,  4:2 day 4, in which time we either must no lynch or lynch correctly. fyi, this is also what MYLO means; A mislynch equals a loss. If we no lynch, then it becomes 3v2 day 5, and LYLO, which means that in order to stay in the game we must correctly lynch a mafia.

Anyway, back to the point, it's important to have good leads because it will help town make good decisions about who to track/watch/scan/protect for the enxt couple nights. Looking at a game ending in 3 or 4 days, it will be important to make good use of roles during the night.

This is why I'd like to find the other one....which I'm guessing is either going to be noname or linkz or radish. I think my current pool of 5, with three being mafia is Noname, linkz, nen, trucks, radish.

Sure, but even a mislynch is progress in and of itself. Unless we lose our cop, it shouldn't be all that hard to find the mafia once the number of players narrows down.

Admittedly, you will probably die this Night, because you are a thorn in the eye of the mafia. But I promise we can win even without you!

Yes, I'm expecting so as well.

Hopefully though, they figure that either I, mario or spurge will be watched/doc'd and go for someone else, like linkz or noname....basically anyone they eliminate beside us three will be helpful in narrowing down our scumspects.

I'd like protection/watchers etc to consider rol as he is a claimed power role.

okok, lol
spurge myself and mario. Do it up.

I'd also very much like to hear from noname and to a lesser extent, mario, before we conclude the day.