By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

spurgeonryan said:
Well Mario has been after trucks for a while. Nothing new. Also interesting how NoCtis, the player everyone has been saying is mafia this whole game just came out of his media create watch to tell us to not go crazy over this Mario thing.

Whatever! You are just bitter because you gave up on the thread. lolol

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
I didn't really add up the fact that Mario would be investigating trucks, and then trucks sets up a case against mario. Honestly, the timing of that is even more scummy to me than anything than either nen or mario have done.

Vote: Trucks

You shouldn't trust everything prof says, he's coming down with a severe case of tunnel vision.

Already starting with the discreditting while making sure to not call me mafia.

Look Radish, Mario defended all the talk about the name on the item by saying "you guys are missing the point. This isn't about who to lynch. He's basically given us a lead, a good lead"

This was before he claimed to be the cop.

EBWOP

He calls it also a good lead because he KNEW that I did indeed have a piece of paper.

I hope I don't need to remind you that I went after mario first day and then decided that his hardheadedness was a wonk-town-tell. Mario is obviously town.

Why would he claim cop?!? That is beyond crazzzzzzy,man! What if I was the cop and just fingering Trucks? I had already lied about my item once, why not again? What trust did he actually have that I wasn't a cop>?>?? Furthermore, there has been no counterclaim.

Believe me, if a counterclaim appears, I promise I would lynch mario. But that HASN'T happened, and everyone has checked in.

The votes were on me! I was going to be lynched because nobody believed what I was saying. You think a mafia is going to jump in and basically draw all this attention when I could've been lynched? Ask yourselves why! Trucks, just in caswe you didn't know, said I have tunnel-vision. He thinks I'm town.

spurgeonryan said:
Negative. Try to keep up the Prof.

I have been voting for you most of the game. Now be a good boy and just vote Mario or yourself again.

Name them then.

Give me a list of people who has been going after noc.

RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes noname2200
RolStoppable tries to quadruple-vote but fails - haha nice one stefl, didn't see that before
RolStoppable votes nen-suer and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
spurgeonryan votes theprof00 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes nen-suer
supermario128 votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes linkzmax
RolStoppable votes theprof00 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes theprof00
RolStoppable votes theprof00 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
supermario128 votes TruckOSaurus and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX

This is day 2:

Rol, Radish, yourself,and mario.

NOOBS plus mario. Sorry Rol, you demonstrate talent, but you're still a noob.

And here I was thinking that car might've knocked some sense into you.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

I trust you prof, but I would rather go after trucks than nen. For the former we have a more substantial case.

No, with nen we have good evidence.

With trucks we have my item which could mean anything.

With nen we have no good evidence. You are just reading too much into it. You are also basing it on the still unconfirmed fact (at least to me) that the mafia is allowed to talk to each other during Day, more specifically during Day 1.

Meanwhile we have your cookie message about trucks. Also, he kept quiet the entire game about his suspicions even when I directly asked him yesterday. Now he initiated a vote train on supermario, because it was a good opportunity to shift attention away from him. There were other people who said stupid stuff before, but trucks never bothered to look deeper into it and cast a vote. The way Day 2 developed, it was quite obvious that we would fall back on trucks, if nothing else showed up. I think trucks is a good player and thus doesn't panic in such a situation, but rather leans back, stays quiet and holds out until an opportunity to strike arises. Because that's the best option you have in such a situation, if you are scum.

Actually that's not true in the slightest. After re-reading nen, I've actually come to the conclusion that they cannot talk during the day, which is why Trucks commented on Nen during the day.

The point is, Trucks is a good player and a loss for town if he's town. While I cannot wait to lynch him, what is so wrong with waiting just one night to get the scan on him? I agree with everything you've said, and will throw in the fact that he's trying to lynch someone who wants to scan him, pretending that his accusations are simply based around that ONE mistake mario made, and not actually motivated by preventing the scan.

I would also venture that this means mafia believes there is a doc, and rightfully so, and that they have no roleblocker.

spurgeonryan said:
I said I had voted for you most of the game, not the rest of the newer guys. Heck even noctis voted for himself.

:)

You do a great job of arguing completely meaningless parts of the point, and not addressing the point itself then.

Around the Network

And really the only reason I don't want to vote trucks yet, Rol, is because I don't trust you.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

I trust you prof, but I would rather go after trucks than nen. For the former we have a more substantial case.

No, with nen we have good evidence.

With trucks we have my item which could mean anything.

With nen we have no good evidence. You are just reading too much into it. You are also basing it on the still unconfirmed fact (at least to me) that the mafia is allowed to talk to each other during Day, more specifically during Day 1.

Meanwhile we have your cookie message about trucks. Also, he kept quiet the entire game about his suspicions even when I directly asked him yesterday. Now he initiated a vote train on supermario, because it was a good opportunity to shift attention away from him. There were other people who said stupid stuff before, but trucks never bothered to look deeper into it and cast a vote. The way Day 2 developed, it was quite obvious that we would fall back on trucks, if nothing else showed up. I think trucks is a good player and thus doesn't panic in such a situation, but rather leans back, stays quiet and holds out until an opportunity to strike arises. Because that's the best option you have in such a situation, if you are scum.

I would also add to this that he did it himself because his partners aren't up to task, or mia.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Actually that's not true in the slightest. After re-reading nen, I've actually come to the conclusion that they cannot talk during the day, which is why Trucks commented on Nen during the day.

The point is, Trucks is a good player and a loss for town if he's town. While I cannot wait to lynch him, what is so wrong with waiting just one night to get the scan on him? I agree with everything you've said, and will throw in the fact that he's trying to lynch someone who wants to scan him, pretending that his accusations are simply based around that ONE mistake mario made, and not actually motivated by preventing the scan.

I would also venture that this means mafia believes there is a doc, and rightfully so, and that they have no roleblocker.

Sorry, prof. I have to say that trucks isn't exactly valuable for the town in this game. He has barely made any notable contributions to gather more information and the ones he did were answering questions.

Is the only reason why you don't want to vote trucks really the one you say? Because you don't trust me, that's all that is holding you back?

It's because of that thing you said the other night:

"I will return and decide whether to vote prof or trucks"

and also the logical fallacy of, "if prof is town then trucks is mafia, or if trucks is town, prof is mafia"; This was a point you made regarding the cookie name.

These are the only reasons I'm hesitant. But you are right, as of now, Trucks has been completely useless, I'll agree.

theprof00 said:

Why do you always assume I'd be the kind to coach my troops when I'm scum? You were oh so wrong the last time you accused me of parenting and you still are now. I know better than that and you should know I do.

As for Mario, he never said he'd scanned me because he wants to lynch me today. I don't fear a scan in the slightest. He didn't make ONE mistake, he rearranged his story multiple times to suit his needs up to the point where he has to have lied.

Signature goes here!

Ok, howbout, lynch truck scan nen, or scan noname?
Scanning either nen or noname is fine with me.