By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

I'll still buy them...just used of course.

Back on topic, I just think we need to reevaluate progress made so far, not focus on which one of us to lynch.

If anything, I want to look at nen and radish, but since I'm at work, don't really have time to do a thorough re-read.

Everytime we have a lead, you ask us to abandon it. At this rate Day 2 is going to last forever.

Noc was not a lead, that was ganging up on a noob because of some very minor evidence.

Trucks was a lead, but he's flat out denied everything and unfortunately I can't prove anything. I still think he's scum, but we have an entire day to figure that out. Even if we no lynched today, we'd have actually two days to figure it out, so no, he's not an immediate lynch.

Oh, and stefl said he will end the day Wednesday I think. Is that right? He's implemented some kind of time-limit endiing tomorrow or Thursday.

So, we do have to come to a conclusion on what to do, but I'm not going to let myself be influenced by the clock and rush my vote. If you want, you can help out by reading nen or radish and making notes on what they did, said, trended, etc.

For instance, since I mentioned nen only talking 7 times, he's almost tripled this post total for day 2 in under a day.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I am still torn between voting for either trucks or prof.

@Trucks

Out of these two, who should I vote for?

If me and prof are the only options you'll consider, I'd say me since from your point of view prof has better chances of being town because he has someone claiming a town scan on him. Thankfully though, you're not bound to only the two of us.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:
I am still torn between voting for either trucks or prof.

@Trucks

Out of these two, who should I vote for?

If me and prof are the only options you'll consider, I'd say me since from your point of view prof has better chances of being town because he has someone claiming a town scan on him. Thankfully though, you're not bound to only the two of us.

Ooh.. slippery answer, but a good one.

@Rol, maybe we should just lynch nen on a lark?

Alright then i propose we lynch nen on the grounds thar he hasnt done anything suspicious.
At least not until i read him again.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
I've been on radish(in terms of thinking he is scum) since he mentioned modkilling Vetteman out of nowhere.

He was responding to me

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4491912

Doh. I ctrl+f'd "modkill" and of course you had to use a space. Still, radish's response came off very not-town for him.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
(not that it looked like much happened, to be honest

Made me lol, seriously.

nen-suer said:

So officer  Mario wuts your item?

And is it bound only to you or town bound (as in you can discard it and other townies can use it)

My role allows me to scan people, but that is in no way related to an item. Thus I cannot lose my ability to scan people and no one can take it from me. First night I didn't have an item, but I did after I scanned Prof. I would rather not reveal my item yet because it may be useful to the town. If the mafia know what it is then it won't be.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

spurgeonryan said:
So you scanned theProf and took his item from him?

Pretty much, but just his "piece of paper" since he already used the cookie beforehand apparently.  The same thing will not happen once I scan someone again, as it only worked on the first night.

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:

Didn't you just say that you didn't want to reveal what your item is?

Spurge already guessed it anyway, so I guess it wasn't that big of a secret. Either way it doesn't matter. I assume my paper will be used in a similar way to how it was used for Prof. If someone tries to target me I will know who. (As long as I am still alive to talk about it, which should be the case since the doctor will protect the cop)

Nintendo still doomed?

Never mind what I said before. Stefl worded my PM role very confusingly. My ITEM is the scanning tool and it is bound to me until I die. Prof still has his piece of paper. I interpreted it as "you get the the item of the first player you scan" and it is then bound to you.

No one should over react to this, I was not intentionally trying to misinform people...

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
FoS
Mario

I wouldn't expect anything less.

No doubt, the mafia will have a field day with this.

Nintendo still doomed?