By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

lol... spurge I agree that you are not a good choice for a night kill, even if you have doc item.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
If I was trying I would have explained my vote on radish instead of letting people continue to think it was because he voted for no lynch.(I did actually point that out, just not why) I would say why nen is suspicious to me(if you in particular are town, mario being a bonus if so) or Rol for that matter. I'd explain why spurge shouldn't be lynched today or tomorrow or ever, or why I don't think noctis should be lynched today.

Radish, huh? Hmmm can't say I saw that coming, shame on me if he's maf... I already know about nen, and rol...well rol is too new to do anything about. He's a good candidate for a lynch but his lynch won't necessarily tell us much.

I've been on radish(in terms of thinking he is scum) since he mentioned modkilling Vetteman out of nowhere. Rol is more of a tertiary to a Trucks/nen scumteam. I said it before, would be thrilled if he's like this as town, but I can't help but think he's too good. Like being coached a bit.

It also stands to say though, that if he was indeed mafia, he was quick to jump off the noctis train after I asked for votes to be removed...but you think noc shouldn't be lynched today.

time for bed...
Also, I have to apologize, I tried to be as aggressive as possible to you in order to provoke you into playing seriously.
I'm happy you've come out and said something, so in that, I'll remove my vote.

Still going to wait for everyone to appear before I make more votes.

Around the Network

unvote

Why not pander to a town prof who's said he's not suspicious of him?

noc is more not wanting him to be mislynched AGAIN, though nothing has really stood out as town from him either. He's just an easy target

theprof00 said:
time for bed...
Also, I have to apologize, I tried to be as aggressive as possible to you in order to provoke you into playing seriously.

Grrrr! Heh.. No apology needed, though it's nice to know you're not completely loco. I'm sure you know I don't think you're actually stupid either.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
time for bed...

Grrrr! Heh.. No apology needed, though it's nice to know you're not completely loco. I'm sure you know I don't think you're actually stupid either.

Just checking in while flossing.

haha, I know I know. Trying to kill me night one last game is evidence of that...sry spurge, lulz

Okay, I've just read through 175 POSTS (O.o) that occurred during the 8 hours that I was asleep (TIMEZONES people! Don't forget them :p) And now I can't reply properly for another 4 hours, because I've got to go somewhere until the afternoon (not that it looked like much happened, to be honest)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~