By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Or there isn't a cop

Around the Network

But yeah, it's unlikely at this point you're fakeclaiming. At the very least I'll trust the scan for now.
Unvote

Could care less if Trucks is lynched. Or radish. Or rol. Or nen. Or myself for that matter, it'd certainly be a riot.

Linkzmax said:
Classic self-centerism thinkin mario would have scanned me instead of you if he had a cop item situation. = I don't believe mario fully
Hence, why would I trust mario saying you are trustable? = Even if it's legit, YOU could be a godfather.

IF I knew it was legit and am godfather, I'd also think I'm next to get scanned since mario's vote has been on me most of the day. Even if Trucks is my scummate, sacrifice and then coast. You're attempt at saying I'm an upset godfather for not getting scanned night one is simply laughable.

WIFOM

Yes prof keep shouting the same thing over and over. If you're going to accuse me of being something, how else am I supposed to spell out how stupid of an idea it is?

spurgeonryan said:
@ noname

As a kid I never enjoyed watching other kids play games. But watching all hour strategies is fun and I slowly learn things and stuff. I think it would be suicide, but mayne worth it for mafia if trucks is town. Kind if a big hit. So I will stay where I am for a bit and see if anyone else believes Mario. Or if anyone else just votes trucks.

That is a sound decision spurge. It is important after a claim to wait and see what everyone has to say. It is also doubly important to see what importance is placed on the Trucks lynch.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Yes prof keep shouting the same thing over and over. If you're going to accuse me of being something, how else am I supposed to spell out how stupid of an idea it is?

I wasn't shouting. It's an acronym.

I would like to hear from Trucks, Nen, Radish, and Noctis before we continue with anything else; and with that I'm off to bed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

You're not trying....so why are you still posting, Linkz?

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

I wasn't shouting. It's an acronym.

lol.. I didn't mean shouting because it was caps. More emphasis on the reptition.

Why shouldn't I be posting, it's still interesting to see stuff unravel.

If I was trying I would have explained my vote on radish instead of letting people continue to think it was because he voted for no lynch.(I did actually point that out, just not why) I would say why nen is suspicious to me(if you in particular are town, mario being a bonus if so) or Rol for that matter. I'd explain why spurge shouldn't be lynched today or tomorrow or ever, or why I don't think noctis should be lynched today.