By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Linkzmax said:
Hence, why would I trust mario saying you are trustable?

Wrong. You meant "why should I trust one mafia calling another mafia innocent".

You know it, don't lie.

Man you guys are such bad liars.

Poker face all up in here.

Around the Network

I'd like everyone to change their votes off of prof now. You can pretty much guess what my role is at this point. I'm 100% sure that prof is innocent and is TOWN. Further more, I would like to ask for the doctor's protection tonight, but don't actually say if you are going to do so or not... I'm fairly confident we have a doctor besides spurge's protection item he claims to have. I didn't really want to role claim this early on, but I guess there really wasn't any other choice since I had to go so far to get people to listen to me.... -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oh man, and your vote is still on me.
I thought I'd seen it all.

Yes prof, I couldn't possibly have multiple reasons for not trusting a weak ass softclaim from someone I've suspected since day one, on another person I've suspected today for spewing nonsense. And the third person I've suspected since day one ALSO having mutual trust with the other two really seals my fate.

RolStoppable said:

That's it for me. Doesn't look like anything interesting is going to happen anytime soon, so I am logging out. In the mean time, you guys can make good arguments for why we should vote truck over prof or vice versa. I'll read them when I get back and then I'll decide who gets my vote.

Unvote: prof

waits three days for news.

Big news.

Logs out.

Closing words still echo a possible vote for me.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Yes prof, I couldn't possibly have multiple reasons for not trusting a weak ass softclaim from someone I've suspected since day one, on another person I've suspected today for spewing nonsense. And the third person I've suspected since day one ALSO having mutual trust with the other two really seals my fate.

OOOOoooH, I hit a little too close to the mark didn't I? Out comes that razziness that appeared with noname.

Trucks is an afterthought compared to this.

unvote
vote: linkz

Compared to what? Using logic

See I can agree with you(especially if you and mario are both town) that I've been bad this game. But it's hilarious how bad you've been, and you're actually trying.

Logic? maybe you should demonstrate.

You don't say hence, and mean something else, only to backtrack and say "oh oh I actually meant both by that^ Honest!"