By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

There is no way Stefl would allow an item that grants invincibility to be used every night, come on guys...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
RolStoppable said:

Why the sudden change of heart? You initially voted for prof, but now you are protecting him.

If we lynch prof, another one of us gets the chance to pick up the item at twilight and use it immediately.

I'm still on prof because I think he's lying scum. You voted him in hopes he's town. I appreciate the vote, but I'm entitled to disagree with the reasoning.

I voted him because no matter what he is, it's a win-win situation for town.

Umm, in what way, exactly?

Let's not confuse ourselves here with overthinking it.
The cookie doesn't necessarily say that Trucks is the killer.
Me flipping town has no bearing on whether Trucks is the killer
..Period.
I secondly do not know for sure what the purpose of the message was. It is a good lead, and nothing more. I would consider him a good target for investigation. That is the most that this is helpful to the town.
God forbid, if I Trucks flips town, I will be lynched and subsequently flip town, and that will be game over. Do not think that as mafia I would not have thought about this obviously predictable ending in order to get what could be one vanilla townie dead.
In similar fashion, me dying and flipping will get Trucks lynched, whether or not he's mafia, it could potentially spell game over for town.

This is a great LEAD, especially for me since I know what it says, but it hardly makes any sense that we start lynching each other over it.

Rol, your logic is extremely suspect here.

RolStoppable said:

Lynching you would just be great satisfaction no matter what you are. It's the sole reason why I even entered this thread in the first place.

Lynching someone just for satisfaction? You were playing pretty well until very recently. I'm not sure why you and others are aiming for a prof lynch so badly. It seems unwarranted to me. He has told us what the note said and it gives us a great lead to work with.

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Let's not confuse ourselves here with overthinking it.
The cookie doesn't necessarily say that Trucks is the killer.
Me flipping town has no bearing on whether Trucks is the killer
..Period.
I secondly do not know for sure what the purpose of the message was. It is a good lead, and nothing more. I would consider him a good target for investigation. That is the most that this is helpful to the town.
God forbid, if I Trucks flips town, I will be lynched and subsequently flip town, and that will be game over. Do not think that as mafia I would not have thought about this obviously predictable ending in order to get what could be one vanilla townie dead.
In similar fashion, me dying and flipping will get Trucks lynched, whether or not he's mafia, it could potentially spell game over for town.

This is a great LEAD, especially for me since I know what it says, but it hardly makes any sense that we start lynching each other over it.

Rol, your logic is extremely suspect here.

Since you know what it says? I thought you told us what it said, no?

Lynching you would just be great satisfaction no matter what you are. It's the sole reason why I even entered this thread in the first place.

you are taking me at my word versus I've actually read it. So yes, it means more to me than it does to you.

Trying to cover your mistake with a joke? Allow me to politely laugh.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I want to know why Mario is so against the Prof being lynched. You seem really adamant about us not lynching him. Your reason is because you trust him wholeheartedly. How nice.

I don't want to reveal my reasoning unless I absolutely have to.

Nintendo still doomed?

/facepalm

spurgeonryan said:
I want to know why Mario is so against the Prof being lynched. You seem really adamant about us not lynching him. Your reason is because you trust him wholeheartedly. How nice.

meowmeowmeowmeowmeow meow meow

retard

Hmmm yet no mention to lynch trucks yet.
How interesting.

Why would I trust mario saying you are trustable?