By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

RolStoppable said:
I'll summarize the weekend in one sentence: Our moderator's avatar has made more progress than anything else.

The longer this goes on, the more I am tempted to rally for a lynch of Rol, just to put an end to this nightmare.

Oh how nice of you to say that... anyway I need to bump this thread on my VGC Buddy (never noticed until now that they renamed it^^)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ The Mod

When you are not too busy waiting for someone to post in your thread that has a broken link, could you do votals?

broken link? where...? also yes!

Lynchee L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
NoCtiS_NoX radish rol  spurge      
TruckOsaurus prof          
theprof00 linkz
nen        
linkzmax mario          

RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes TruckOSaurus
radishhead unvotes
spurgeonryan unvotes
theprof00 votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes xxain
spurgeonryan votes theprof00 and unvotes xxain
linkzmax votes radishhead
linkzmax votes theprof00 and unvotes radishhead
NoCtiS_NoX unvotes
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes noname2200
nen-suer votes votes theprof00
supermario128 votes linkzmax
RolStoppable tries to quadruple-vote but fails
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes theprof00

I know you write a lot if thread ops but i want to know why you write like that..
When someone does that in athread, theyre trying to create discussion. Ie post count.

The author will usually not give his opinion because he either doesnt want to be involved, or has no opinion.

My question wasnt "why do you write lik a thread op" but more accurately, why do you write in that way for magis.

So let me recap:
Based on my earlier proposal, you have no actual reasoning that im mafia.
You continue to point out "events", without giving your own take onit.
You poll the audience asking if the event was actually scummy.
Most of the things youve pointed out against me arent things youve said are scummy, but things other people have temporarily entertained as scummy.

Around the Network

Im on you because you are talking nonsense.
you cannot disagree because those are the facts.

It would be one thing if someone said "x seems like a scummy thing to do", and then you agreeing.
What youre doing is pointing out obscure things, asking if theyre scummy, and then calling it scummy once someone says " i could see how that could be scummy".

My problem isthat if you did it with me, toure probabpy doing the same to nocris.

What youre doing is sort of like a preemptive parrotting.
instead of using reasonsother people have given youre preemptively pointing things out as if without opiniom and then taking the result as if you were the one to brong it up ifirst.

The only thing that makes me unsure of lynching Noctis is the way he voted himself- although to be honest, he's been playing pretty badly this round so I guess it could have just been a really desperate measure to save himself.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Im also wondering why you havent decided to look at nen when i wrote him off fairly haphazardly.
on that note, i wanted to say that my initial impression of nen being town might not be accurate.
like someone said he is really being quiet.
His initial thing about vetteman may have been a witch hunt.

spurgeonryan said:
radishhead said:
The only thing that makes me unsure of lynching Noctis is the way he voted himself- although to be honest, he's been playing pretty badly this round so I guess it could have just been a really desperate measure to save himself.

Well if that was your reasoning then you would highly suspect me as well, even more than NoCtis. Right?

I promise you all, I have read every post in this game so far (trust me, I normally would have gone into "scroll past posts that don't contain the word radish" mode a while back if I hadn't said that), but I don't remember you voting yourself- or have I misunderstood your post? Because I don't find you particularly suspicious at the moment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~