By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

EBWOP I meant Goldchip

Around the Network

Does anyone have a useful item in this game? lol

Also, I'm fairly sure the prof is innocent and was just trying really hard to get Trucks to slip up with the item thing. Let's not over think this.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

You're reading it wrong spurge. prof asked for unvotes, thus protecting Noctis. The obvious counter is that he could be trying to stop the lynch of a townie so if Noctis flips later he can say "See, I was right. Let's look into the bad arguments against Noctis." Not saying that's the case, just the obvious counter to scum prof protecting scum noctis.

supermario128 said:
Does anyone have a useful item in this game? lol

Also, I'm fairly sure the prof is innocent and was just trying really hard to get Trucks to slip up with the item thing. Let's not over think this.

Did you not read spurge's claim of a protection item, or do you think he's lying, or do you think that isn't considered useful?

No thanks.

RolStoppable said:

1. You upheld a joke vote on radish that put him at L-3. There was no point to do that.

2. Besides, like prof said, mafia tends to avoid hammering votes on the first Day to be able to say: "See, I wasn't for the lynching of a townie, so my alignment must be town as well."

3. There are also some inconsistencies in your story regarding yesterday's final hours to which you responded by fooling around instead of filling the gaps.

1.Uhh. 

Ok about Rad. I want to pressure him because he is pretty useless ( no offense Rad ). Read the previous round and you will understand.

It started as joke but the more Rad posting the more I feel he is doing the same thing he did last time. If Rad is not pressured he will not do anything. He'll just post No lynch. vote time limit

Then he will be gone and then comeback posting nonsense and poosh* gone again. Maybe you should read the other round so you can at least know how others play so that will not skewed your judgement.

2. Because prof said so. Lol. I am done. 

3. What inconsistencies you speak of? Can you please elaborate.

Around the Network

I am going to ask again who discarded Goldchip?

I don't believe that was a slip by Prof- I don't want to seem defensive of him, but people are really picking apart something very insignificant. Why would prof defend noctis if they were both mafia- that doesn't fit prof's playstyle at all

@Linkz: You're completely wrong. Not only am I not Mafia, but Prof and Mario aren't even on my list of possible mafia possibilities. They include spurge (I can't be the only one that doubts this supposed "doc claim" (he didn't even properly claim), noctis and trucks

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

@Noctis: You sound a LOT like Wonk from a few rounds back- I'm pretty sure that he turned out mafia in the end.

Vote: Noctis

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:

Why did he pick Trucks?

You would have to ask him.

Linkzmax said:

Did you not read spurge's claim of a protection item, or do you think he's lying, or do you think that isn't considered useful?

I am well aware that he claims to be some sort of doctor, but would a doctor really reveal themselves as such...

1) It gives the mafia an easy target because with the doctor dead (If there is only one) then the cop would not want to reveal themselves in fear that they would die soon afterwards.

2) A mafia pretending to be a doctor is the perfect cover up. He can say he protected someone and not have to worry about the consequences. This is because the mafia will target someone other than the person he "claimed" to protect. Also, it is a possibility that there is more than one doctor, so him claiming that he is one isn't too outrageous.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

radishhead said:
@Noctis: You sound a LOT like Wonk from a few rounds back- I'm pretty sure that he turned out mafia in the end.

Vote: Noctis

Sounded like wonk? You mean, That I think you are useless?  Sorry you won't change my mind. The way you handle the previous round was so frustrating in my part and it is bliss for the mafia.