TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
So you had an item and didnt use it?

My item was useless.

C'mon

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I think there's a part of the process you don't understand.

Day 1

Truck has nothing, moreno has Meat, Final-Fan has nothing

Twilight 1

Truck gets Spark Flint, moreno dies a loses his Meat, Final-Fan gets Scrap Zinc

Night 1

Truck sleeps, moreno rots, Final-Fan dies

Day 2

Truck discards Spark Flint, moreno decomposes, Final-Fan rots

So that Spark flint....what does it do ?

A good ol' nothing.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Also if anyone wants to know i dont think linkz read his pm

I can see how you arrived at that conclusion from 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4490215 "I want to use my item"

and

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4491170 "I suspect the better items are player bound for what it's worth. The non-player bound items certainly should be interesting though."

No, wait I can't. Nor can I see the point of saying such a thing.

theprof00 said:
Hes tried it before, twice if i recall.
Fresh off the back of being mafia too.

I was town the game prior to the first time I did it, when nobody knew and I was town in that game as well. The second time was directly after the first time, only everyone knew I wasn't planning on reading it, and I was town again.

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Hes tried it before, twice if i recall.
Fresh off the back of being mafia too.

What purpose would that have?

It's the idea that if he doesn't even know that he's mafia, there's no way that he can slip up 

The idea was more that I wouldn't reveal any power hints. The first time I did it was after being killed early(night one I believe) as a town vig because mafia(revealed in their thread after the game) thought I was playing different. I've finally proven I don't need to worry about slipping up as mafia.

Around the Network

Who is Xxain?

Hmmm i hadnt considered that stefl might laced the game with troll items...
Though it would make sense.
And man, ehy would he start people with no items only to give tjem items at twilight.

Most of my posts are in Mafia games. I used to post on numbers threads back when they were interesting to me and the site was still good.

I just noticed he popped in. Don't know why you'd vote someone not playing though...

Anyway, I like the vote on prof. I'm placing my bet on a supermario, radish, prof scumteam. We cut off the head and the others will flail helplessly.

Vote: radishhead

Whoops...

Unvote
Vote: theprof00

I had my fun already so I think it's to get serious.

First off Unvote.

@ Rol

Why the obsession? If I am mafia wouldn't it better if I casted the hammer vote? Look at Prof's response to me. I could just use it because he made a awesome effort into it and put a lot of solid arguments against moreno.
BTW If you guys failed to notice. When I posted that I think was a vanilla is when started to respond anymore.
Again, I propose to you that you read the previous round. There was great similarities on what happen here and the previous round. If you guys think I just write it off just to make myself look town then you guys are dead wrong.

I would put some perspective on the item. Who discared Gold Zinc? It is also a useless item.