By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I guess there's no harm is spelling it out:

- I didn't have an item to start with, I found it at twilight.
- I didn't do a thing at night.
- I discarded my item today.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well you guys certainly have been busy. :D

Seems we lucked out though, moreno only had a vanilla item and FF was a poor choice for a night kill.

supermario128 said:

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Now we have two dead townies and it is 7 town to 3 mafia. (Most likely) If we mislynch again today that ratio will be 5 town to 3 mafia and we will be in very bad shape going forward.  Did anyone learn anything important over the night?

(Goes back to re-read through thread)

Overreact much?

spurgeonryan said:
...to be honest it was all of us who voted for Moreno. We lynched our own guy, but we are attacking NoCtis?

Speak for yourself...

radishhead said:
1) This to me sounds like bragging, or at least trying to distance himself from the events of yesterday. The "most likely" is like he's trying to "prove" to the town that he's not mafia by saying that he doesn't know how many mafia there are.
2) Sounds like he's asking the Cop/watcher to come forward

HoS: Supermario

1) I wouldn't call it bragging, but I was right. I didn't want to vote for someone just for lurking, and then when he starts talking everyone says it doesn't matter anyway. In my experience once you are at left 1 there isn't much you can do to save yourself. Even if you come up with great arguments people will just think you are lying to save yourself. I didn't want this to happen...

2) If the cop found something then yes, I think everyone would like to know that.

nen-suer said:

Stating facts & asking for info at the beggining of the day is just scummy from my experince. Your on my list pal.

Facts are facts. There is nothing scummy about them. I'm pretty sure there is always at least one person who asks if the cop found something, at the beginning of day two, in ever game. :P

Linkzmax said:

Overreact much?

Not at all, mafia is serious business.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

NoCtiS_NoX said:

You haven't played with moreno long enough. Maybe you can read the previous round he was also lynch day 1 and a vanilla as well. I also tried to prevent him to be lynch when people told it was useless vote and those 2 people ended up being a scum.

Just because I was scum doesn't mean the vote wasn't useless. I'm pretty sure radish is scum this round, so it's not a bad vote, but if you don't persuade some support it's still altogther useless.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Trying to get myself lynch l because I am a mafia. Oh wait.. Lol

It isn't just this post, but your whole defense that seems somewhat "off". Like you really don't care if you are lynched or not.

FoS: NoCtis

TruckOSaurus said:
I guess there's no harm is spelling it out:

- I didn't have an item to start with, I found it at twilight.
- I didn't do a thing at night.
- I discarded my item today.

I see what you were trying to do Prof, but this story seems to make sense to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@rol how did you determine that ff did not start with an item?

There is one whole in you story trucks.
If you actually had an item it wouldnt have gone into the pool, ie you shoulve gotten the meat.

Ffs item was dcrap metal.
And that item was picked up ny ffs killer.

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

Overreact much?

Not at all, mafia is serious business.

Lolz, no lynching day one is not serious business. It's hiding(or giving the appearance of hiding) in a corner and praying that all of the answers will be given to you.

Item (held at death/beginning)
scrap zinc/---

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
@ theProf

I guess it would be up to the observer. My Moms says no.

Why would you claim you protected someone?

Why not, did spurge say his item is bound to him?